- Rotterdam XXL In stock Try in store
- Amsterdam Not in stock Try in store
- Apeldoorn Not in stock Try in store
- The Hague Not in stock Try in store
- Eindhoven Not in stock Try in store
- Groningen Not in stock Try in store
- Leeuwarden Not in stock Try in store
- Utrecht Not in stock Try in store
- Sint-Niklaas XXL Not in stock Try in store
- Antwerp Not in stock Try in store
- Bruges Not in stock Try in store
- Brussels Not in stock Try in store
- Ghent Not in stock Try in store
- Herentals Not in stock Try in store
- Leuven Not in stock Try in store
- Liege Not in stock Try in store
- Mechelen Not in stock Try in store
- Roeselare Not in stock Try in store
- Valenciennes Not in stock Try in store
Reloop RP-1000 MK2
The RP-1000 MK2 is the ideal turntable for prospective DJs and HiFi enthusiasts. The MK2 version features several improvements, including a newly developed top panel construction and improved metallic buttons with enhanced feel.
PRECISION-ENGINEERED DIE-CAST PLATTER AND BELT-DRIVE MOTOR
Unlike direct-drive turntables, the RP-1000 MK2 uses a belt-driven motor to de-couple the drive unit from the precision-engineered platter and chassis. The elastic, high-quality rubber belt absorbs and reduces unwanted vibrations, resulting in distortion-free playback. The adjustable pitch co...
ntrol with a range of +/-10 % is suitable for fine pitch adjustments.
STATICALLY BALANCED S-SHAPED TONE ARM
The RP-1000 MK2 features a statically balanced s-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism. Thanks to the universal SME connection, a wide variety of pick-up cartridges can be connected.
PREPARED FOR DUST COVER
Available as optional accessory.
NEWLY DEVELOPED HAPTIC TOUCH AND STURDY HOUSING DESIGN
The new deep-black top panel is equipped with metallic buttons for start/stop and speed settings. The improved touch upon hit offers a clear haptic feedback. With the push of a button the aluminium target light can be extended, so that the needle position can be seen in dark surroundings. The sturdy construction with optimized damping features and shock-absorbing feet improve isolation from unwanted vibrations.
WITH PICK-UP AND HEADSHELL
The RP-1000 MK2 comes with the high-quality OM Black pick-up, handmade by Ortofon in Denmark, pre-fitted to a headshell ready for immediate playback.
Reloop RP-1000 MK2
NEW in the MK2 version:
Newly developed top panel and reinforced housing construction
Reworked metallic buttons with improved feel & tactile response
Precision Pitch with selectable ranges of +/-10 %
Superior finish in deep black metallic
Turntable with belt-drive for DJ and HiFi use
Perfect for beginner DJs and HiFi enthusiasts
Powerful belt-drive motor system absorbs unwanted vibration and noise
Precise motor control with 2 speeds selectable (33 1/3 & 45 rpm)
Precision-engineered, die-cast aluminium platter with stable rotation
Statically balanced s-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating - mechanism
Universal connection for pick-up systems (SME)
Extendible needle illumination
Shock-absorbing feet for vibration isolation
Sturdy, heavy construction with optimized damping features
Dust cover available as optional accessory
Incl. slipmat, removable headshell and ready-mounted OM Black pick-up made by Ortofon