Item number: 232621
- Rotterdam XXL On request Tuesday open from 10:00
- Amsterdam On request Closed
- The Hague On request Tuesday open from 10:00
- Eindhoven On request Tuesday open from 10:00
- Groningen On request Tuesday open from 10:00
- Heerlen On request Tuesday open from 10:00
- Leeuwarden On request Tuesday open from 10:00
- Utrecht On request Tuesday open from 10:00
- Sint-Niklaas XXL On request Tuesday open from 10:00
- Antwerp On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Bruges On request Open today till 18:00
- Brussels On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Ghent On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Herentals On request Tuesday open from 10:00
- Leuven On request Tuesday open from 10:00
- Liege On request Open tomorrow from 14:00
- Mechelen On request Tuesday open from 10:00
- Roeselare On request Tuesday open from 10:00
- Valenciennes On request Open tomorrow from 15:00
Connection to a computer is accomplished through a standard USB type-B port. Digital-to-analog conversion can be monitored on headphones through the 3.5mm analog output to check signal quality and level before connecting to a sound system. A mono-sum switch may be engaged to check for phasing or for connection to a mono system. Should hum or buzz caused by ground loops be encountered, two recessed side-access switches allow the user to insert isolation transformers into the signal path. To further reduce susceptibility to noise, this is augmented with a ground lift switch that lifts pin-1 on both XLR jacks.
As with all Radial products, the USB-Pro is designed to handle the rigors of professional touring. Our unique book-end design creates protective zones around the switches, connectors and controls to keep them out of harm's way. Inside, our time-tested I-beam construction assures the sensitive internal PC board will not torque, which could cause premature part failure. Finally, a full bottom no-slip pad provides mechanical isolation and electrical insulation to ensure quiet operation.
• High performance 24bit digital audio converter
• Ready to use without the need of a driver
• 3.5mm analog headphone output to check signal
• Balanced Lo-Z outputs with switchable isolation
Using the USB-Pro with a laptop
Nothing is simpler than the USB-Pro! You plug it into your laptop and it automatically delivers your digital audio files to spectacular sounding stereo audio via the 24 bit digital to analog converters. You merely connect to the mic inputs on your mixing console or to any +4 line level device and you are set to go!
Using the USB-Pro in the studio
Convert your client's files instantly! Simply connect the laptop to the USB-Pro and transfer files to the recording system at the maximum sample rate for best audio fidelity. The built-in headphone amp makes it easy to check for signal integrity.
Using the USB-Pro for a video presentation
Anyone that has incorporated audio with a projector knows that noise can be a serious problem. The USB-Pro is equipped with isolation transformers that may be switched in to eliminate hum and buzz caused by stray DC voltage and ground loops.