Item number: 233173
- Rotterdam XXL On request Tuesday open from 10:00
- Amsterdam On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Apeldoorn On request Tuesday open from 10:00
- The Hague On request Tuesday open from 10:00
- Eindhoven On request Tuesday open from 10:00
- Groningen On request Tuesday open from 10:00
- Leeuwarden On request Tuesday open from 10:00
- Utrecht On request Tuesday open from 10:00
- Sint-Niklaas XXL On request Tuesday open from 10:00
- Antwerp On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Bruges On request Open today from 10:00
- Brussels On request Tuesday open from 10:00
- Ghent On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Herentals On request Tuesday open from 10:00
- Leuven On request Tuesday open from 10:00
- Liege On request Open tomorrow from 14:00
- Mechelen On request Tuesday open from 10:00
- Roeselare On request Tuesday open from 10:00
- Valenciennes On request Open tomorrow from 15:00
** Not valid in combination with other offers and promotions. Discounts, coupon codes and other promotions do not apply to B-Stock products.
Radial StageDirect Muting DI Box
The innovative circuit design combines a class-A FET input driver with a low noise op-amp to deliver exceptional audio at all frequencies. A -10dB pad may be inserted for extra high output instruments such as active bases or electronic keyboards. Engaging the high-pass filter gently rolls off excessive bass to eliminate clutter and run-away resonant feedback. A 180° polarity reverse switch can be used to help phase align the on-stage amp with the PA or eliminate acoustic 'hot spots' on stage by electronically moving the problem out of the way. A pair of full-sized LEDs let you know when the StageDirect is muted or ready to perform. Switching is done locally using the select and mute footswitches, while the mute function can also be controlled remotely by connecting a momentary (non-latching) footswitch to the dedicated ¼" connector. This enables the stage tech to mute the instrument as he hands the guitar to the artist and un-mute it as he walks off stage. Powering may be done via standard 48V phantom from the mixing console or by using the included 15VDC power supply.
Equally effective for acoustic guitar or bass, the StageDirect works as an extra stage hand by enabling the artist to change instruments without causing switching noise in the PA system. The Radial StageDirect – extra control is just a footstep away!
• Active DI with footswitch mute & tuner out
• Silently switch instruments on stage without noise
• Eliminates feedback when instrument is not in use
• Remote control lets stage tech mute signal when switching
Switch between instruments seamlessly on stage, while sending a clean signal to the PA as well as a stage amp. LEDs provide instant visual feedback to let you know which instrument is active.
Use the StageDirect to quietly switch between your active and passive basses. Sends a balanced DI signal to the PA while also feeding a stage amp. Use the mute switch to silently tune between songs.
Mandolin / dobro
Use a remote switcher like the Radial JR1-M to mute when tuning or changing instrument cables, making it easier for the multi-instrumentalist to focus on their performance and worry less about switching inputs.