- Amsterdam In stock Try in store
- Den Bosch Not in stock Try in store
- Eindhoven Not in stock Try in store
- Rotterdam Not in stock Try in store
- Utrecht Not in stock Try in store
- Antwerp Not in stock Try in store
- Brussels Not in stock Try in store
- Ghent Not in stock Try in store
- Distribution Centre Not in stock
Active Direct Box
The Pro48 is an active direct box designed for use on stage or in home recording studios, with exceptional signal handling for use with both active and passive instruments.
Exceptional sonic performance
The Pro48's innovative internal switching power supply significantly increases headroom producing less distortion while yielding a smooth, linear response that extends from 20Hz to well above 40kHz. This results in natural, uncolored signal that is as good or better than DI boxes costing several times more. The superior performance makes the Pro48 an ideal candidate for use with battery powered active basses and acoustic guitars that tend to overload other direct boxes.
Using the Pro48 with acoustic guitar
The Pro48 is the perfect interface for acoustic guitar on stage. The high internal rail voltage is able to handle the dynamics of today's active instruments without choking and deliver the smooth, natural sound of the instrument.
Using the Pro48 with bass
Whether you use an active or passive bass, the Pro48's exceptional signal handling is able to capture the sound of the instrument without distortion or adding artifact. And with proper loading, your bass will sound round and smooth when you record or play live.
Using the Pro48 with acoustic instruments
With more headroom and less distortion the Radial Pro48 is a great all-round active direct box for instruments of all types. This makes it particularly effective with instruments that can sound 'peaky' or 'edgy' when amplified.
• Audio circuit type: Proprietary analog circuit with low-noise op-amp
• Frequency response: 20Hz ~ 20kHz (± 1.5 dB
• Dynamic range: 99dB
• Total harmonic distortion: 0.001% @ 0 dBu
• Intermodulation Distortion: 0.002% @ 0 dBu
• Phase Deviation: +28º at 20Hz | +1º at 1kHz | -2º at 20kHz
• Input Impedance: 220k? - ¼" input
• Output Impedance: 600? - XLR output
• Equivalent Input Noise: -86dBu
• Noise: -82dB below 0dBu
• Maximum Input: +9dBu
• Input pad
• Ground lift
• Construction: 14-gauge steel
• Size (L x W x D): 4.25" x 2.75" x 1.75" (108 x 70 x 44mm)
• Weight: 1.2 lb (0.54kg)
• Power: 48V phantom - proprietary digital switching