- Amsterdam XL Not in stock Try in store
- Den Bosch NEW Not in stock Try in store
- The Hague XXL Not in stock Try in store
- The DJGear Shop - Den Haag NEW Not in stock Try in store
- Deventer Not in stock Try in store
- Eindhoven XXL Not in stock Try in store
- Rotterdam XXXL Not in stock Try in store
- Utrecht Not in stock Try in store
- Valenciennes Not in stock Try in store
- Antwerp XXL In stock Try in store
- Brussels Not in stock Try in store
- Ghent Not in stock Try in store
- Hasselt Not in stock Try in store
- Herentals Not in stock Try in store
- Mechelen Not in stock
- Roeselare Not in stock Try in store
- Distribution Centre Not in stock
Radial JDX 48 Reactor
The design begins with 100% discrete class-A circuitry and a transformer-coupled 'reactive load' that captures both the sound from the amp head along with the back electromagnetic impulse from the loudspeaker. This produces a more realistic rendering than the usual resistive pad offered by other manufacturers. The signal is then processed via a carefully designed multi-stage filter to emulate the tone of a 4x12 half stack cabinet.
In use, the JDX 48 delivers greater consistency over a typical microphone as irregularities such as mic placement and varying acoustics no longer play the dominant role on stage. This is most appreciated when using in-ear monitors as the tone remains consistent from one show to the next, resulting in shorter setup times and a more comfortable audio feed for the artist.
Although originally designed for guitar, the JDX has also become a favorite on bass. The clarity and punch in the lower midrange delivers a tone that is reminiscent of an Ampeg SVT connected to an 8x10 cabinet. On guitar it sounds as if you have a Shure SM57 in front of a Marshall half-stack. This new version also offers greater power handling for 300 watt amps and extended low end for deep bass frequencies. The JDX 48 Reactor… the most natural sounding amp DI ever!
• Captures sound of both the head and the cabinet
• Delivers consistent tone - show after show
• Works equally well on electric guitar and bass
• Can be used with 48V phantom power or DC supply
Using the Radial JDX 48 on guitar
The Radial JDX is connected in between the head and the cabinet where it taps a minute signal off the circuit. The reactive load captures both the sound from the head and the impulse from the cabinet for a more realistic tone.
Using the Radial JDX 48 on bass
Bass guitar sounds amazing with the JDX! You get a fat low-mid punch and extra clarity that makes the bass stand out. It truly sounds like you are playing through an SVT with all the grind and drive… yet it is coming through the PA.
Using the JDX 48 with a mic and the Phazer
For even more fun, combine the direct sound of the JDX with a microphone. Use the Radial Phazer to time-align the two signals and be prepared for the biggest, fattest, most amazing tones ever. Careful… this is addictive!