Item number: 224226
This item is not available from stock, but may be available with our supplier. In most cases, the item can still be delivered quickly. Please contact our customer service for the best price and delivery time.
- Sint-Niklaas XXL On request Tuesday open from 10:00
- Antwerp On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Bruges On request Open today from 10:00
- Brussels On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Ghent On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Herentals On request Tuesday open from 10:00
- Leuven On request Tuesday open from 10:00
- Liege On request Open tomorrow from 14:00
- Mechelen On request Tuesday open from 10:00
- Roeselare On request Tuesday open from 10:00
- Valenciennes On request Open tomorrow from 15:00
QSC TouchMix 16
Just as digital cameras offer advanced features to meet the needs of highly skilled professional photographers with “point and shoot” features to assist novice users in achieving optimum results, the TouchMix-8 (12 input channels) and TouchMix-16 (20 input channels) provide the user a choice of Advanced Mode operation that offers total control over all parameters or Simple Mode that provides only the most essential controls.
The QSC TouchMix Series represents a breakthrough in innovation and digital mixer design - the result of a remarkable collaboration between QSC and industry icons Greg Mackie and Peter Watts (M&W Pro Audio Ltd.) TouchMix not only resets the bar for performance and value, but also redefines the user experience for both professionals and novices alike.
QSC TouchMix 16
• 20 full-function inputs: 12 mic, four mic/line (XLR/TRS Combo), two stereo line (TRS), talkback (XLR), USB 2-track
• Outputs: six aux (XLR), two stereo (TRS), main R/L (XLR), cue (TRS), monitor (TRS)
• TRS aux outs drive wired in-ear monitors (IEM) directly.
• Four-band full parametric EQ, variable high-pass and low-pass filters on all input channels.
• Gate and compressor on all input channels.
• Four professional quality stereo DSP effects plus a pitch corrector.
• 1/3-octave graphic equalization, limiters, delay and notch filters on main and aux. outputs.
• Eight DCA and eight mute groups.
• Color, capacitive touch screen graphical user interface combined with hardware controls for fast and intuitive operation.
• Wizards, info and preset libraries assist the user with channel setup, effects selection and more.
• Direct to hard-drive recording and playback of multi-track wave files. Capable of recording all input channels plus a user-selected stereo output pair.
• Remote control via mobile devices. Wi-Fi interface included.