- Sint-Niklaas XXL In stock Try in store
- Antwerp In stock Try in store
- Bruges In stock Try in store
- Ghent In stock Try in store
- Leuven In stock Try in store
- Liege In stock Try in store
- Brussels Not in stock Try in store
- Herentals Not in stock Try in store
- Mechelen Not in stock Try in store
- Roeselare Not in stock Try in store
- Valenciennes Not in stock Try in store
Presonus AudioBox iOne
The Audiobox Ione and Itwo give you a high end quality for a perfect price on a PC/Mac or Ipad.
These interfaces are ruggedly metal built. Recording up to 24 bit, 96 khz.
After registration you will get a full version of Studio one artist which is a great DAW to start your tracks editing.
A free download version of Capture Duo can be found at the app store
Now includes Studio Magic Plug-in Suite.
Tightly Integrated Software
PreSonus is famous for its tightly integrated hardware/software solutions, and the AudioBox i series is no exception. Of course you get Studio One Artist, and more.
Class A All the Way
PreSonus’ award-winning analog signal processors and microphone preamps have long been popular among top professionals and home enthusiasts alike. So when you see the name PreSonus, you expect top audio quality—and the AudioBox i series delivers.
The AudioBox iOne and iTwo deliver excellent audio performance, thanks to our newest, sweet-sounding Class A mic preamplifier and professional-quality, 24-bit converters that sample at up to 96 kHz.
Heavy Metal Never Weighed So Little!
AudioBox iOne and iTwo are mobile interfaces in the best sense of the term. They can sit on a tabletop or fit in the pocket of a backpack or laptop bag and are powered by the USB bus, so you don’t have to mess with a “wall wart” power supply or AC cord. And they’re built to withstand the rigors of travel.
Two to Go, Please!
The AudioBox i series consists of two great 24-bit, 96 kHz mobile-recording solutions: the compact AudioBox iTwo and subcompact AudioBox iOne. Both the AudioBox iOne and iTwo offer the features, high-end audio quality, and legendary PreSonus software integration that makes the i series special. Both are two-in, two-out audio interfaces with left and right balanced ¼” audio outputs and one headphone out.
Here are the differences:
• The iOne has one instrument input and one microphone input. It’s perfect for a singer/songwriter who plays guitar or bass. The iTwo has two combo mic/instrument/line inputs, so it’s the way to go for recording in stereo with mics or a keyboard and for capturing duets, such as two guitars, two singers, or guitar and bass.
• The iTwo has MIDI I/O; the iOne does not.
• The iTwo also has a Mix knob that blends the live inputs with the return streams from the computer for zero-latency monitoring; the iOne has a fixed 50/50 low-latency monitoring blend using the Direct button.
• Finally, the iTwo is compact and lightweight but the iOne is even smaller and lighter—a subcompact, if you will.
Otherwise, the features, capabilities, audio quality, construction quality, and included software of the two units are identical.
Presonus AudioBox iOne
AudioBox iOne Inputs and Outputs
• 1 microphone input with low-noise, high-headroom, Class A mic preamplifier and +48V phantom power
• 1 instrument input
• 2 balanced ¼” TRS main line-level outputs
• Stereo headphone output with independent level control
All further features are available in both the AudioBox iOne and the AudioBox iTwo except where otherwise specified:
• Bus-powered USB 2.0/iPad audio interface
• 24-bit resolution; 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz sampling rate
• Zero-latency monitoring via internal analog mixer (iOne: fixed 50/50 mix via Direct button; iTwo: variable mix via Mix knob)
• Large main volume knob
• Signal present and clipping LEDs
• Studio One Artist DAW software (Mac/Windows) and 6+ GB of third-party resources
• Transfer files wirelessly from Capture for iPad to Studio One
• Compatible with almost all recording software for Mac, Windows, and iPad
• Nimbit Free account to distribute and sell your music
Construction and Security
• Kensington lock hole
• Metal chassis