- Rotterdam XXXL In stock Try in store
- Utrecht In stock Try in store
- Eindhoven XXL Not in stock Try in store
- Amsterdam XL Not in stock Try in store
- The DJGear Shop - Amsterdam NEW Not in stock Try in store
- The Hague Not in stock Try in store
- Deventer Not in stock Try in store
- Groningen Not in stock Try in store
- Heerlen Not in stock Try in store
- Leeuwarden Not in stock Try in store
- Sint-Niklaas XXL In stock Try in store
- Roeselare Only in store Try in store
- Antwerp XXL Not in stock Try in store
- Antwerp Outlet Not in stock Try in store
- Bruges Not in stock Try in store
- Brussels Not in stock Try in store
- Ghent Not in stock Try in store
- The DJGear Shop - Ghent Not in stock Try in store
- Hasselt Not in stock Try in store
- Herentals Not in stock Try in store
- Leuven Not in stock Try in store
- Liege Not in stock Try in store
- Mechelen Not in stock Try in store
- Ostend Not in stock Try in store
- Valenciennes Not in stock Try in store
The XDJ-RR offers you flexibility, so you can practise and perform however you prefer. It’s compatible with our professional performance application rekordbox dj (licence included) but if you don’t want to use a PC/Mac, you can export your rekordbox-analysed music to USB storage devices, plug them into the controller and play tracks directly from them. Keep an eye on all the information you need thanks to the XDJ-RR’s 7-inch full-colour screen and use performance features and FX inherited from the NXS2 set-up – such as Hot Cues, Slip Loop and Beat FX – to craft unique mixes on the fly. Unleash your creativity with the XDJ-RR and follow your dreams from your bedroom to the club.
Layout and features from club-standard NXS2 set-up
The XDJ-RR inherits its layout design and many of its performance controls, features and FX from our flagship CDJ-2000NXS2 professional multi player and DJM-900NXS2 professional mixer set-up. You can play rekordbox-analysed tracks directly from USB storage drives or connect your PC/Mac to the XDJ-RR and use rekordbox dj – our professional performance application. You also have the option to use Link Export mode.
Dual USB-A ports and single USB-B port
Connect your PC/Mac to the USB-B port at the rear of the XDJ-RR and plug USB drives into the dual USB-A ports on the top of the system to ensure seamless handovers between DJs.
7-inch full-colour screen
Browse and select tracks quickly and intuitively via the 7-inch full-colour screen, using the GUI design and large rotary selector from the CDJ-2000NXS2 multi player. Get a quick visual reference of track information such as playback position, BPM and waveforms for more accurate mixing and scratching.
Enhance your sets using dedicated controls for performance features:
• Hot Cues – mark various points in your tracks and instantly play from them by hitting the Hot Cue pads. Create live remixes by triggering Hot Cues in unique sequences.
• Beat Loop – loop a section of a track and the XDJ-RR automatically sets the loop-out point based on the BPM. You can chop up loops on the fly for even more creative performances.
• Slip Loop – switch on Slip Loop and tracks keep playing silently in the background when you’re scratching or using other performance features. Then, when you’re ready to drop the track back in, it plays from exactly the right place.
• Beat Jump – easily change the way a track develops by jumping backwards or forwards by the number of beats you choose.
5. Mixer section with professional FX
Perform smooth, precise mixes using the EQs and channel faders, which feature curves equal to those on the DJM-900NXS2 professional club mixer. You can spice up your sets with FX also inherited from the flagship mixer:
Beat FX – change the sound in sync with the beat:
Sound Color FX – add texture and tension by simply turning the knob:
• Dub Echo
Lightweight and portable
Take the XDJ-RR wherever you want to practise or perform thanks to its portable design. It’s compact and weighs just 5.2 kg – almost 4 kg (43%) less than the XDJ-RX2 – making it perfect for carrying to your next house party or gig.
• All-in-one design enables simple and speedy set-up
Connect the XDJ-RR to a power source and your speakers or sound system and you’re ready to perform. There’s no need for cables between the player and mixer sections.
• External audio input
Play music from external sources or mobile devices thanks to the AUX input.
• Link Export mode for rekordbox
Connect your laptop directly to the XDJ-RR with a single USB cable and play the tracks in your rekordbox library without exporting them to a USB drive.
• Includes rekordbox dj licence key
Activate the rekordbox dj licence key (worth €139) bundled with the XDJ-RR to use our professional performance application. And, if you add the DDJ-XP1 DJ sub controller to your set-up (available separately), you can unleash even more of rekordbox dj’s features – for example, by using the 32 Performance Pads to trigger extra FX – and bring more creative flair to your performances.
Frequency characteristic: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (USB, AUX, MIC)
S/N ratio: 112 dB (USB)
Total harmonic distortion: 0.003% (USB)
Input / Output terminals
• AUX x 1 (RCA)
• MIC x 1 (XLR & 1/4-inch TRS jack)
• MASTER 1 x 1 (XLR)
• MASTER 2 x 1 (RCA)
• PHONES x 2 (1/4-inch stereo phone jack x 1, 3.5-mm stereo mini jack x 1)
• USB (Type A) x 2
• USB (Type B) x 1
Dimensions (W x D x H): 625.0 mm x 388.5 mm x 74.2 mm
Main unit weight: 5.2 kg
• Power cord
• AC adapter
• USB cable
• Instruction manual (Quick start guide)
• rekordbox dj licence key card
• macOS High Sierra 10.13 (updated to the latest version)
• macOS Sierra 10.12 (updated to the latest version)
• OS X 10.11 (updated to the latest version)
Windows: Windows® 10, 8.1, 7 (the latest service pack)
CPU: Intel® processor CoreTM i7, i5, i3
Memory: 4GB or more of RAM