Item number: 141679
This item is not available from stock, but may be available with our supplier. In most cases, the item can still be delivered quickly. Please contact our customer service for the best price and delivery time.
- Rotterdam XXL On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Amsterdam On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- The Hague On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Eindhoven On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Groningen On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Heerlen On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Leeuwarden On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Utrecht On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Sint-Niklaas XXL On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Antwerp On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Bruges On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Brussels On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Ghent On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Herentals On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Leuven On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Liege On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Mechelen On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Roeselare On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Valenciennes On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
Drawing on Pioneer’s heritage in speaker production, the S-DJ X series boasts 1-inch soft dome tweeters that use DECOii convex diffusers from TAD to deliver a wide sweet spot. And newly designed Class AB bi-amplifiers in the tweeter and woofer units ensure a well-balanced response with no loss of clarity. With a range of inputs, volume control, high frequency adjustment and auto standby with Auto ON, the S-DJ X series is perfect for home DJing as well as producing. The S-DJ X series line-up comprises the 6-inch and 8-inch in classic black, and the 5-inch in classic black or cool white; so DJs have a choice of sizes and designs to meet their environment and budget.
Tweeters use convex diffusers from TAD to deliver panoramic high frequency sound
The 1-inch soft dome tweeters are fitted with convex diffusers that use DECO technology from TAD Labs’ iconic TAD Pro TSM-2201-LR monitor speakers, which are found in professional studios across the world. The diffusers improve the directivity of high frequencies – channelling left, right and up – to ensure a wide sweet spot and 3D stereo sound.
Aramid fibre woofers and front-loaded bass reflex system ensure rich, powerful bass
The S-DJ X series was designed to deliver a robust bass and tight, punchy kick at any volume. The speakers output bass from the front rather than the back, while the highly rigid bass ducts feature grooves to reduce air friction and give a smooth, powerful sound. Woofers are crafted with aramid fibres and large aperture magnets, and directly mounted onto thick MDF baffles, to provide excellent damping and reduce unnecessary resonance.iii
Custom-designed Class AB bi-amps ensure balance needed for accurate monitoring
The S-DJ X series delivers a well-balanced response across all frequencies thanks to newly designed Class AB bi-amplifiers for the woofer and tweeter units, which ensure perfect clarity with low-distortion and no loss of quality.
Auto stand-by with Auto ON eliminates the need to fiddle with the back of the speaker
The speakers switch to stand-by if there is no input detected for 25 minutes, and power up again when input resumes. So there’s no need to reach for the back of the speaker to find the ON/OFF switch.
Packed with features for hassle-free set up and everyday use
Designed with the DJ’s convenience in mind, the new monitors come with a variety of flexible features:
• Range of inputs: DJs can choose between balanced XLR and TRS phone, and unbalanced RCA.
• High frequency level control: DJs can adjust the treble levels (-2 dB/-1 dB/0 dB/+1 dB) to suit their needs and environment.
• Power illumination: an arc-shaped power light shows when the speaker is on.
• Format: Bi-amp 2-way bass reflex active monitor speaker
• Tweeter: 1-inch soft dome tweeter
• Woofer: 8-inch aramid fibre woofer
• Frequency response: 40 Hz~20 kHz
• Maximum SPL: 115 dB
• Amplifier output (rated output): Class AB bi-amp 160 W LF:125 W (70 W) HF:35 W (20 W)
• Balanced inputs: XLR x 1 TRS(1/4 inch jack) x 1
• Unbalanced inputs: RCA x 1
• Input impedance 10 kO
• Level control: -8 dB ~ +6 dB
• HF level adjust: -2 dB/-1 dB/0 dB/+1 dB
• Power consumption: 160 W
• Maximum external dimensions W x H x D): 276 x 401 x 315 mm
• Unit weight: 11.8 kg
• Accessories included: Power cord User’s manual
• Speakers sold individually, not as pairs