Item number: 245830
- Rotterdam XXXL Only in store Closed
- Eindhoven XXL Not in stock Closed
- Amsterdam XL Not in stock Closed
- The DJGear Shop - Amsterdam NEW Not in stock Closed
- The Hague Not in stock Closed
- Deventer Not in stock Closed
- Groningen Not in stock Closed
- Heerlen Not in stock Closed
- Leeuwarden Not in stock Closed
- Utrecht Not in stock Closed
- Sint-Niklaas XXL Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Antwerp XXL Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Antwerp Outlet Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Bruges Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Brussels Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Ghent Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- The DJGear Shop - Ghent Not in stock Closed
- Hasselt Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Herentals Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Leuven Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Liege Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Mechelen Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Ostend Not in stock Closed
- Roeselare Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Valenciennes Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
Pioneer PLX-500 Black
Drawing on our heritage in making high-quality decks, the PLX-500 inherits the layout of the PLX-1000 professional turntable and produces warm, clear analogue sound. The high-torque deck is ideal for scratching and comes with everything you need including a cartridge, stylus and slipmat, and its USB out means you can easily make high-quality digital recordings of your vinyl collection in our free rekordbox software. You can use the PLX-500 and the rekordbox dvs Plus Pack to play and scratch digital files when you combine them with a compatible DJM mixer and the RB-VS1-K Control Vinyl. And you can choose between the black and white versions to match your set-up or the design of your home.
High-quality analogue vinyl sound
The PLX-500 series inherits design features from the PLX-1000 professional turntable to produce the high-quality sound you expect from vinyl. The shortest possible audio routing from the stylus to the outputs reduces distortion, and the phono and line outputs mean you can connect directly to your sound system or powered speakers to enjoy warm sound.
Easy digital recording
An in-built USB output means you can record your vinyl collection to high-quality digital WAV files by simply connecting the PLX-500 to your PC or Mac. Digitising your tracks is easy using our free rekordbox application and, once they’re in your rekordbox collection, you can play them using the PLX-500 and a rekordbox dvs set-up, or on a DDJ controller, or on CDJs via USB. You can also enjoy them on your mobile devices whenever you want.
Using its audio analysis technology, rekordbox detects the silence between tracks and creates a separate file in your collection for each one, so you can just press play and record a whole album from an analogue source to individual tracks without resetting the recording in between songs. After you’ve finished recording you can name and tag all your new tracks.
High-torque direct drive turntable for DJ performances and rekordbox dvs
The high-torque, direct drive PLX-500 is ideal for mixing and scratching on. You can also combine it with the rekordbox dvs Plus Pack to play and perform with your digital files when using a compatible DJM mixer and the RB-VS1-K Control Vinyl (available separately).
Dust cover with record sleeve stand
You can enjoy the vinyl sound of your records and their artwork at the same time thanks to the dust cover that incorporates a stand for displaying record sleeves when open.
Pioneer PLX-500 Black
Power requirements: AC 100 V, 50 Hz/60 Hz
Power consumption: 11 W
Main unit weight: 10.7 kg
Max. dimensions (WxHxD): 450 mm x 159 mm x 367 mm
Output: RCA × 1, USB (type B)
Drive method: Servo type direct drive
Motor: 3-phase brushless DC motor
Braking system: Electronic brake
Rotation speed: 33 1/3 rpm, 45 rpm, 78 rpm
Rotation speed adjustment range: ±8%
Wow and flutter: 0.5% or less WRMS
S/N ratio: 50 dB or above
Turntable: Aluminium die-casting Diameter: 332 mm
Starting torque: 1.6 kg·cm or more
Start time: Within 1 second (at 33 1/3 rpm)
Arm type: Universal type S-shape tone arm, gimbal-supported type bearing structure, static balance type
Effective length: 230.5 mm
Overhang: 16 mm
Tracking error: Within 3°
Arm height adjustment range: 6 mm
Stylus pressure variable range: 0 g to 4.0 g(1 scale 0.1 g)
Proper cartridge weight: 9.5 g or less (single cartridge)
Cartridge type: VM type
Slip mat, Dust cover with jacket stand, Adapter for EP record, Balance weight, Headshell (with cartridge), Shell weight, Power cord, USB cord, Audio conversion cord (Stereo pin plug (female) – Stereo mini plug(male)), Operating instructions
Weight: 10.0 g
Shell length: 52 mm
Finger Length: 21 mm
Pioneer PLX-500 Black
Kwalitatief afgewerkt en professionel uiterlijk.
Een zeer goede prijs voor dit produkt.
Kan kiezen tussen line of phono uitgang.
Heeft ook een USB aansluiting.
Een zeer goed alternatief voor de PLX-1000.