- Rotterdam XXL Not in stock Try in store
- Amsterdam Not in stock Try in store
- Apeldoorn Not in stock Try in store
- The Hague Not in stock Try in store
- Eindhoven Not in stock Try in store
- Groningen Not in stock Try in store
- Leeuwarden Not in stock Try in store
- Utrecht Not in stock Try in store
- Antwerp In stock Try in store
- Leuven In stock Try in store
- Liege In stock Try in store
- Sint-Niklaas XXL Not in stock Try in store
- Bruges Not in stock Try in store
- Brussels Not in stock Try in store
- Ghent Not in stock Try in store
- Herentals Not in stock Try in store
- Mechelen Not in stock Try in store
- Roeselare Not in stock Try in store
- Valenciennes Not in stock Try in store
Pioneer DM-40 Black
* Diffusion Effectual Convexity by Olson
Key features of the dm-40 speakers
1. Front-loaded bass reflex system with grooves for an uninterrupted, rich bass.
The DM-40s’ 4-inch fibreglass woofers output bass from the front, and the bass ducts feature grooves to reduce air friction – so you’ll feel a tight, punchy bass even if you put the speakers close to the wall.
2. Soft dome tweeters with convex diffusers deliver a 3D high frequency sound.
Pioneer fitted the 3/4-inch soft dome tweeters with convex diffusers that use DECO technology from TAD Labs. The diffusers channel high frequencies left, right and up – so you’ll enjoy a wide sweet spot and 3D stereo sound wherever you sit or stand.
3. Class AB amp and time alignment ensure balance across the frequencies.
The tweeter and woofer are carefully positioned to eliminate crossover and ensure a well-balanced response across the frequencies, while a Class AB amp ensures perfect clarity with low-distortion and no loss of quality.
4. Curved front edges reduce resonance for a clean sound.
The cabinet’s curved front increases its rigidity and reduces external diffraction – as well as looking good in your home set-up.
5. Other features.
* Volume control dial is on the front panel for ease of use
* RCA and stereo mini jack inputs
* Headphones output
The cabinets' curved front edges provide maximum rigidity and minimum resonance for a clean sound at all volumes - and they'll look good in your home set-up.
Ease of use
A headphone output and volume knob on the front panel give you flexibility and control, while the RCA and stereo mini jack inputs on the back let you easily connect the speakers to your DJ or production kit.
Pioneer DM-40 Black
Type: 2-way bass reflex active monitor speaker
Tweeter: 3/4-inch soft dome tweeter
Woofer: 4-inch fibreglass woofer
Amplifier output: Left channel: 21 W/4 O, Class AB
Right channel: 21 W/4 O, Class AB
Input ports: RCA x 1, 3.5 mm stereo mini plug x 1
Output ports: Headphone output x 1
Input impedance: 10 k O
Power consumption: 35 W
Stand-by power consumption: 0.5 W or less
Maximum external dimensions: Left channel: 146 x 227 x 223 mm (W x H x D) Right channel: 146 x 223 x 210 mm
Unit weight: Left channel: 2.7 kg
Right channel: 2.2 kg
Accessories included: Power cord, speaker cable (for LCh/RCh connection), operating instructions