- Rotterdam XXL Only in store Open today till 18:00
- Amsterdam Not in stock Open today till 18:00
- Apeldoorn Not in stock Open today till 18:00
- The Hague Not in stock Open today till 18:00
- Eindhoven Not in stock Open today till 18:00
- Groningen Not in stock Open today till 18:00
- Leeuwarden Not in stock Open today till 18:00
- Utrecht Not in stock Open today till 18:00
- Sint-Niklaas XXL Not in stock Open today till 18:00
- Antwerp Not in stock Open today till 18:00
- Bruges Not in stock Open today till 18:00
- Brussels Not in stock Open today till 18:00
- Ghent Not in stock Open today till 18:00
- Herentals Not in stock Open today till 18:00
- Leuven Not in stock Open today till 18:00
- Liege Not in stock Open today till 18:00
- Mechelen Not in stock Open today till 18:00
- Roeselare Not in stock Open today till 18:00
- Valenciennes Not in stock Open today till 19:00
Mixing on the DJM-450 is seamless thanks to the smooth curves on the EQs and channel faders. The Magvel crossfader, inherited from the DJM-900NXS2, gives an accurate response and assured feel during complicated scratch techniques. Sound Colour FX and Beat FX with parameter control also come from our flagship mixer, so you can add professional creative flair to your mixes. Warm, high-quality audio from both analogue and digital sound sources comes thanks to the 64-bit digital signal processor, which uses dithering technology, and the built-in sound card means you can connect the DJM-450 to your PC/Mac with a single USB cable and use the bundled rekordbox dvs application to control your digital tracks with turntables and the dedicated control vinyl.
Mixing on the DJM-450 feels instinctive thanks to the layout design, which inherits traits from the DJM-900NXS2 professional mixer.
Smooth EQs, channel faders and Magvel crossfader
Precise, smooth mixes are a breeze using the EQs and channel faders, which feature curves equivalent to those on the DJM-900NXS2. The EQ curves give precision across the highs, mids and lows, and the isolator feature means you can totally eliminate each EQ band when you turn the knob all the way to the left. The channel fader curves give accuracy over long, smooth mixes, and the Magvel crossfader – also taken from the DJM-900NXS2 – is a dream to scratch on. Accurate and smooth, it is durable for more than 10 million movements.
Professional FX with detailed control
Add professional FX to your mixes using the filter suite inherited from the DJM-900NXS2, including Sound Colour FX, Beat FX and send/return:
• Sound Colour FX – just turn the knob to apply Dub Echo, Sweep, Noise and Filter.
• Beat FX – add Delay, Echo, Spiral, Reverb, Trans, Flanger, Pitch and Roll in sync with the BPM.
• Send/return – Connect apps in mobile device via USB and use them alongside the DJM-450’s internal FX. Choose your preferred return type from Aux or Insert to create the sound you want.
Bundled licences for rekordbox dj and rekordbox dvs
The DJM-450 comes with free licence keys for our professional dj performance applications, rekordbox dj and rekordbox dvs, so you can play digital tracks from your PC/Mac using turntables and control vinyl (available separately). The mixer’s built-in sound card means you can connect to your computer using a single USB cable.
How to use rekordbox dj and rekordbox dvs:
Buy the RB-VS1-K Control Vinyl from a Pioneer DJ authorised dealer or directly from our website (limited countries only). Visit rekordbox.com to download the latest version of rekordbox for free and enter your licence keys for rekordbox dj and rekordbox dvs. Find out more.
Whether you’re playing from digital or analogue sound sources, a warm, high-quality sound is created by the 64-bit digital signal processor using dithering technology.
• XLR terminal – high-quality audio output
• Two headphone outputs – ¼-inch stereo jack and 3.5-mm mini jack
• Signal GND terminal – easily attach ground wires from analogue turntables
• Gold-plated RCAs – premium sound quality on all connections
• Independent Mic section – use a microphone and the Aux input at the same time
• Channels: AUDIO x 2, MIC x 1, AUX x 1
• Inputs: LINE x 3 (RCA), PHONO x 2 (RCA), MIC x 1 (1/4-inch TRS x 1)
• Outputs: MASTER OUT x 2 (XLR x 1, RCA x 1), HEADPHONE MONITOR OUT x 2 (1/4-inch STEREO PHONE JACK, 3.5-mm STEREO MINI JACK)
• Other Inputs/Outputs: USB(B) x 1, USB(A) x 1
• Sampling Rate: 48 kHz
• D/A Converter: 24-bit
• A/D Converter: 24-bit
• Frequency Range: 20 Hz~20 kHz (LINE)
• Distortion: 0.005% (LINE-MASTER1)
• S/N Ratio: 94 dB (LINE)
• Power Consumption: DC12V 1.7A
• Dimensions: 230 mm (W) × 108 mm (H) × 320 mm (D)
• Weight: 3.2 kg