Item number: 236208
rekordbox dj is a Plus Pack available to buy from within the latest rekordbox software. Unlocking rekordbox dj gives DJs access to features including Hot Cues, Sampler, Slicer, Sound Colour FX, Beat FX, Beat Jump and the industry’s first Pad FX. And with the fastest response time in the industry, it’s a stable and reliable performer in any environment.
The DDJ-RZ and DDJ-RX mirror the layout of the software precisely to enable intuitive creative performances. Low latency jog wheels with On Jog Display, multi-coloured Performance Pads and a four-channel mixer deliver highly responsive, tactile control. New to these controllers are the beat parameter buttons, Sampler Cue mode, and the Sequencer mode – which lets DJs record and loop sample sequences on the fly. Plus improved MIC channels deliver a high-quality sound
The top-flight DDJ-RZ takes the creative possibilities even further, sharing all the features of the DDJ-RX, plus a club-quality magnetic crossfader and large jog wheels inherited from the top-flight CDJ-2000NXS. The OSC Sampler gives DJs the freedom to trigger and manipulate pre-set oscillator samples – or load their own in rekordbox dj. Two USB sound cards and ports with a top-loaded input switcher enable smooth DJ transitions. Both controllers come bundled with the rekordbox dj Plus Pack.
Key Features of the DDJ-RZ and DDJ-RX
1. Layout mirrors rekordbox dj for instinctive control
• The DDJ-RZ and DDJ-RX are designed and built to deliver the tightest possible integration and fast response with rekordbox dj.
• Multi-coloured Performance Pads: 16 large, rubber Performance Pads instantly trigger quantized Hot Cues, Slicer and the new Pad FX.
• Low latency jog wheels: with On Jog Display for at-a-glance playback and cue information.
• Four-channel mixer: DJs can perform with all four of rekordbox dj’s decks, and each channel has its own level meters and trim pots for even greater control. Plus, with multiple input and outputs – including two Master Outs and a Booth Out – the versatile controllers can also be used as stand-alone mixers.
2. Instant access to a wealth of FX and functions
• Both controllers deliver touch-of-a-button control of rekordbox dj’s FX, plus on-board functions to give DJs more creative choice. Performance Pads have multi-coloured backlit LEDS to give a visual reference to modes and Hot Cues, while Velocity Mode lets DJs control the sample volume with how much pressure they apply.
• PAD FX: DJs can create multiple FX chains using all 16 pads.
• Sound Colour FX: the DDJ-RZ’s four FX buttons are pre-set to Space, Jet, Pitch and • Filter, while the DDJ-RX’s will trigger Noise, Crush, Pitch and Filter.
• NEW Sequencer: the rekordbox DJ controllers are first to feature the Sequencer, which lets DJs record, play and loop pad routines on the fly.
• Release FX: DJs can exit complex FX patterns by selecting vinyl brake, echo or back spin and twisting the dial.
• Beat FX: DJs can select up to three of the software’s quantized Beat FX, then twist the dial to manipulate the parameters of each.
• Quantized Beat Jump: lets DJs jump backwards or forwards by any number of beats.
Slip Mode: inherited from the CDJ-2000NXS, Slip Mode silently continues playback during a loop, reverse or scratch, then brings the music back at the right point afterwards.
3. Multiple inputs and outputs for flexible set-ups
• The versatile DDJ-RZ and DDJ-RX have multiple inputs and outputs to give DJs the flexibility to connect laptops, CDJs and turntables and use the controllers as stand-alone mixers. Plus two Master Outs and a Booth Out ensure high-quality connections with PA systems.
4. Other features
• Professional build quality
• High-quality audio circuitry
• Crossfader curve adjust
• Fader Start function
• Needle Search
• High-quality MIC input
• Includes license key for DVS control
Included software: rekordbox dj Plus Pack
• CD x 2 (RCA)
• Line/Phone x 2 (RCA)
• MIC x 2 (XLR & ¼-inch TRS jack x 1, ¼-inch TRS jack x 1)
• Master Out x 2 (RCA x 1, XLR x 1)
• Booth Out x 1 (¼-inch TRS jack)
• Headphone Monitor Out x 2 (Front ¼-inch TRS jack, 3.5 mm stereo mini jack)
Other ports: USB (Type B) x 1
Frequency response: 20Hz ~ 20kHz
Total Harmonic Distortion ratio: 0.003% or less (PC)
S/N ratio: 107 dB or above (PC)
Maximum dimensions (W×H×D): 664 x 70.4 x 353.4 mm
Unit weight: 5.8 kg