- Eindhoven In stock Try in store
- The DJGear Shop - Amsterdam NEW In stock Try in store
- The Hague In stock Try in store
- Groningen In stock Try in store
- Heerlen In stock Try in store
- Leeuwarden In stock Try in store
- Utrecht In stock Try in store
- Amsterdam Not in stock Try in store
- Rotterdam XXL Not in stock Try in store
- Sint-Niklaas XXL In stock Try in store
- Antwerp XXL In stock Try in store
- Bruges In stock Try in store
- Brussels In stock Try in store
- Ghent In stock Try in store
- Hasselt In stock Try in store
- Herentals In stock Try in store
- Leuven In stock Try in store
- Liege In stock Try in store
- Mechelen In stock Try in store
- Roeselare In stock Try in store
- Valenciennes Not in stock Try in store
Bundled with our professional performance software, rekordbox dj, its compatible Tutorial feature will help you master this controller's creative capabilities. Lightweight and portable, take the DDJ-400 with you to practice sessions or parties. You’ll soon feel at home while performing.
You'll have access to rekordbox dj's Tutorial feature. Follow along via your computer screen to learn how to use the gear and master DJ techniques.
The DDJ-400's buttons and knobs are arranged in the same way as those on our professional NXS2 set-up. Develop your skills using an interface similar to that of our club-standard player, and enhance your mixes with Sound Color FX and Beat FX featuring curves taken from our DJM-900NXS2 mixer. You'll soon feel comfortable performing in DJ booths.
Apply professional FX that match the tempo of the track that’s currently playing by using the Beat FX feature. This will help you craft unique sets even if you’re just starting out.
You get a rekordbox dj licence key bundled with this controller. Simply activate your licence key for our DJ software, connect the controller and start DJing.
PC Master Out
For flexibility you can choose to hear your mix through your computer’s internal speakers or connected desktop speakers. At the same time, you can use your headphones to cue independently of the master out.
Plug and play
With a built-in sound card, simply connect the controller to your computer using the provided USB cable to power up and begin playing.
Take this controller with you wherever you go thanks to the easy grab handles and lightweight design.
The mic input circuit produces clear audio without distortion to ensure crystal-clear sound even at high input levels.
- 242821 292151 30070
USB Bus Powered: Yes
Plug and Play: Yes
Included DJ Software: rekordbox dj
Software System Requirements Mac:
• macOS High Sierra 10.13 (updated to the latest version)
• macOS Sierra 10.12 (updated to the latest version)
• OS X 10.11 (updated to the latest version)
• Windows® 10, 8.1, 7 (the latest service pack)
CPU: Intel® processor Core™ i7, i5, i3
Memory: 4 GB or more of RAM
What's in the box:
• USB cable
• Warranty (for some regions)
• Operating instructions (Quick Start Guide)
• rekordbox dj licence key card
Width: 485 mm
Height: 58.5 mm
Depth: 272.4 mm
Weight: 2.1 kg
Soundcard: 24 bit/44.1 kHz
Frequency Range: 20 - 20000 Hz
Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 103 dB
Distortion: < 0.005 % (USB)
Deck Control: 2
Pad FX: Yes
Filter: High & Low Pass filter
Sampler: 16slot x 4bank
Hot Cues: 8
Manual Loop: Yes
Beat Jump: Yes
Fader Start: Yes
Crossfader Curve Adjust: Yes
Inputs: 1 MIC (1/4 inch TS Jack)
USB: 1 USB B port
• 1 MASTER (RCA)
• 1 HEADPHONE MONITOR (Mini-jack)