Item number: 229326
This item is not available from stock, but may be available with our supplier. In most cases, the item can still be delivered quickly. Please contact our customer service for the best price and delivery time.
- Rotterdam XXL On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Amsterdam On request Closed
- The Hague On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Eindhoven On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Groningen On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Heerlen On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Leeuwarden On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Utrecht On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Sint-Niklaas XXL On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Antwerp On request Open today till 18:00
- Bruges On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Brussels On request Open today till 18:00
- Ghent On request Open today till 18:00
- Herentals On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Leuven On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Liege On request Open today till 18:00
- Mechelen On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Roeselare On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Valenciennes On request Open today from 15:00
Orange Crush 20RT Black
The sheer punch achieved through the Crush 20RT’s custom 8" Voice of the World speaker is nothing short of staggering, with a commanding delivery and depth of sound that belies amp’s modest footprint. Complete with an Aux In for backing tracks and a CabSim-loaded headphone output, the Crush 20RT is the perfect portable practice amp combo, combining usable features with legendary Orange tone and buckets of classic Orange mojo.
All Analogue Signal Path
Our commitment to analogue amplifier circuitry in a digital age ensures Crush amps possess the lively feel and responsiveness that Orange is famous for, inspiring guitarists to play their instruments, not the technology. The Crush 20’s highly effective 3 band EQ section allows for huge control over your sound, from bold vintage colours to scooped modern tones.
Twin Channel, High Gain Preamp Design
Experience levels of detailed saturation and versatility never before heard in a practice amplifier. Building on the huge success of our Crush Pro series, our high gain preamp design puts a truly inspiring range of complex tones in the hands of the player. High quality, low noise components provide four stages of gain with exceptional richness and clarity, delivering everything from blissful cleans, to classic Bluesy Orange crunch all the way through to full-bodied, ultra high gain Metal distortion. Clean and Dirty channels can be switched on the amp’s top panel or remotely using the optional footswitch.
The headphone/line output includes our new CabSim feature, faithfully emulating the sound of a mic’d Orange 4×12" cabinet loaded with our flagship Voice of the World speakers. Use headphones for silent practice or connect to a mixer/recording console to capture huge, authentic Orange tones in the studio.
Reverb & Integrated Chromatic Tuner
Based on a classic ‘spring’ type, the reverb in the Crush ‘RT models is an all-new digital module which adds a warm 3D spaciousness to your sound. Ranging from a subtle shimmer to lengthy ethereal trails the circuit features an analogue ‘dry through’, ensuring your guitar’s tone maintains its integrity as the reverb is blended in. The integrated chromatic tuner is accurate and fast-tracking for quick tune-ups between jams.
Voice of the World Speaker
Our own custom designed speakers deliver the perfect balance between modern low end punch and vintage highs, maintaining clarity even when pushed.
Classic Orange Styling
Finished in our legendary livery dating back to 1968, the Crush range features our basket weave vinyl, woven speaker grille cloth, signature ‘picture frame’ edging and iconic hieroglyphs on the control panel.
Orange Crush 20RT Black
• Features: Twin Channel Guitar Amp Combo with High Gain Preamp, 3-band EQ, Reverb, Chromatic Tuner, Aux In & Cabsim-loaded Phones Output
• Top Panel (Right to Left): Instrument Input, Clean Volume, Dirty Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble, Dirty Volume, Channel Selector Switch, Aux In, Phones Output, (Below:) Integrated Chromatic Tuner, Reverb
• Rear Panel: Footswitch Jack (Footswitch Optional)
• Finish: Black Basket Weave Vinyl
• Output Power: 20 Watts
• Speaker: Custom 8" Voice of the World
• Unboxed Dimensions (W X H X D): 37.5 × 32.5 X 19.7CM (14.67 X 12.8 X 7.75")
• Unboxed Weight: 7.2KG (15.9LB)