- Amsterdam XL Not in stock Open today till 20:00
- The DJGear Shop - Amsterdam NEW Not in stock Open today till 20:00
- The Hague XXL Not in stock Open today till 20:00
- The DJGear Shop - Den Haag NEW Not in stock Open today till 18:00
- Deventer Not in stock Open today till 18:00
- Eindhoven XXL Not in stock Open today till 18:00
- Groningen Not in stock Open today till 18:00
- Heerlen Not in stock Open today till 18:00
- Leeuwarden Not in stock Open today till 18:00
- Rotterdam XXXL Not in stock Open today till 18:00
- Utrecht Not in stock Open today till 18:00
- Valenciennes Not in stock Open today from 14:00
- Antwerp XXL Only in store Open today till 18:00
- Antwerp Outlet Not in stock Open today till 18:00
- Bruges Not in stock Open today till 18:00
- Brussels Not in stock Open today till 18:00
- Ghent Not in stock Open today till 18:00
- The DJGear Shop - Ghent Not in stock Open today till 18:00
- Hasselt Not in stock Open today till 18:00
- Herentals Not in stock Open today till 18:00
- Kortrijk NEW Not in stock Open today till 18:00
- Leuven Not in stock Open today till 18:00
- Mechelen Not in stock Open today till 18:00
- Ostend Not in stock Open today till 18:00
- Roeselare Not in stock Open today till 18:00
- Distribution Centre Not in stock
Nord Electro 6D 73
The Nord Electro 6 features automatically seamless transitions when changing sounds or programs while playing. The panel has three independent sound sections; Organ, Piano and Sample Synth that can be used simultaneously as a layer or a split. It features 6 Split Points and the new Split Point Crossfade functionality introduced with the Stage 3 for smooth transitions between two split zones. Choose from 3 different crossfade widths (Small, Large or Off) as indicated by different LED colors.
The Organ section features their acclaimed Nord C2D Organ engine including the extremely authentic B3 Tonewheel simulation with four different tone wheel settings, ranging from factory new clean to leaky old vintage. An improved dedicated Bass mode simulating the Pedal Bass Tonewheels are available for either splitting with a Piano or Synth or with a B3 Upper Manual in Dual Organ Mode.
The Nord Electro 6 has the latest generation of Nords vintage 122 Rotary Speaker simulation adding an essential character to a live organ performance and features Slow, Fast and Stop mode as well as a Drive control. The Electro 6D 61 and 73 support the Nord Half-moon Switch (optional accessory).
The Electro 6D 61 and 73 feature Physical Drawbars offering ultimate hands-on experience for the dedicated organ players. The Electro 6 HP features Digital LED Drawbars, offering excellent overview over current settings.
The Nord Electro 6 factory bank contains an extensive selection of their latest Grands, Uprights, Electric Pianos and Digital Pianos from the exclusive Nord Piano Library - all handpicked for their unique characters! The Piano section also features a new “Layer” category with rich dynamic layered patches. You can also easily add or replace any of these sounds using the Nord Sound Manager. Their exclusive Nord Piano Library is constantly updated with new exclusive world class sounds, and always free of charge.
Nord’s state-of-the-art sampling techniques capture the extraordinary nuances and real character of the source instruments and unique ‘Advanced String Resonance’ delivers breathtaking realism and an unsurpassed level of expressiveness.
Sample synth section
The Sample Synth Section contains a broad selection of high quality sounds from the Nord Sample Library 3.0 including the exclusively licensed sounds of the legendary Mellotron and Chamberlin. The Sample Synth is equipped with essential controls for attack, decay/release and dynamics (filter/velocity). A unique Nord feature allows you to create your own samples using the free Nord Sample Editor software for WIndows and Mac.
The powerful Effect section features a wide range of instantly tweakable high quality effects modelled after classic stomp boxes. All effects are stereo and can be assigned freely to the Organ, Piano or Synth sections.
Each Fatar keybed is meticulously calibrated at the Nord factory to ensure an even response over the whole range.
The Nord Electro 6 HP keybed uses amazingly portable weighted hammer action piano keys. Perfect for electric and acoustic piano sounds, but also works great for organ playing. Key range 6 HP: E-E.
The Nord Electro 6D 61 and 6D 73 uses Semi-Weighted organ type keys with a rounded "waterfall" tip, brilliant for rapid organ shredding and synthesizer licks, but also plays nice with piano sounds. Key range C-C on Electro 6D 61 and E-E on Electro 6D 73.
Nord Electro 6D 73
• Three independent sound sections Organ, Piano and Sample Synth that can be used simultaneously as a layer or a split
• 6 Keyboard Split points (C3-F5) with Split Point Crossfade functionality
• Organize/Page mode: Group sets of up to four Programs into Pages, and arrange these using the Organize mode
• 4 Live Slots
• External keyboard feature: Freely assign sound engines to be controlled by an external keyboard, while others are played from the Nord Electro 6.
• Nord Electro 6D 61: 61-key (5 octaves, C-C) Velocity sensitive Semi Weighted Waterfall keyboard
• Nord Electro 6D 73: 73-key (6 octaves, E-E) Velocity sensitive Semi Weighted Waterfall keyboard
• Nord Electro 6 HP: 73-key (6 octaves, E-E) Velocity sensitive Hammer Action Portable keyboard
• C2D B3 Tonewheel, B3 Bass, Vox, Farfisa and 2 Pipe organ models
• User adjustable percussion levels, percussion decays and key click level
• Vibrato / Chorus Control with separate functionality for each model (the classic C1, C2, C3, V1, V2, V3 options for the B3, Vibrato for the Farfisa, Chorus/Detune for Pipe organ models )
• 3 Tonewheel modes: select the level of "vintage" desired
• Dual Organ mode for control of two independent manuals
• Manual Organ mode
• Mount for Half-Moon Switch on Electro 6D 61/73
• Nord Electro 6D 61/73: 9 Physical drawbars
• Nord Electro 6 HP: Digital LED drawbars
• 1 GB memory dedicated to the Nord Piano Library
• Categories: Grand, Upright, Electric, Digital, Layer and Clav/Harpsichord
• Each category can contain several different models.
• All pianos can be replaced using the Nord Sound Manager application
• Advanced String Resonance-control (Gen 2)
• Soft Release
• 4 Dynamic Curves
• Stereo pianos and samples can be played back in mono
• 120 Voices polyphony for Piano Library sounds.
SAMPLE SYNTH SECTION
• 512 MB memory dedicated to the Nord Sample Library
• All samples can be replaced using the Nord Sound Manager application
• The Sample Synth section comes shipped with an extensive selection of one hundred samples from the Nord Sample Library
• Attack and Decay/Release control
• 4 levels of dynamic velocity control
• Velocity sensitive low pass filter
• 30+ Voice polyphony for Sample Library sounds.
• All effects in Stereo
• Pan, Tremolo, Wah and Ring Modulator
• Three selectable depths for the Pan and Tremolo, rate controlled with the Effect 1 Rate knob
• Tremolo, Pan, Ring-Mod and Wah can be controlled with Control Pedal
• Phaser 1, Phaser 2, Flanger, Chorus 1, Chorus 2 and Vibe
• Two selectable depths for each effect
• Comp/Amp - three amp/speaker simulations, compressor, C2D 122 rotary speaker, Tube Overdrive
• Drive/Compression amount controlled with the Drive knob
• Rotary speed controls - Slow, Fast and Stopped
• Close or Normal microphone placement for 122 Rotary Speaker simulation
• User adjustable rotary treble and bass rotor speeds and acceleration rates
• Three band EQ, with sweepable mid. +/- 15 dB gain/attenuation
• Dedicated Reverb with 3 modes - Room, Stage and Hall - all with optional Bright Mode and Dry/Wet control
• Dedicated Delay Effect - Rate, Amount, Tap-tempo and Stereo Ping Pong
• 2 Audio outputs L & R - ¼", 6,35 mm jacks, unbalanced
• 1 Monitor input - 1/8", 3,5 mm stereo jack
• 1 Headphone output - ¼", 6,35 mm stereo jack
• 1 Control pedal input - ¼", 6,35 mm TRS stereo jack, like Yamaha FC7, Roland EV-7, Roland EV-5, Korg EXP2 and Korg XVP10.
• 1 Sustain pedal input - ¼", 6,35 mm jack. Use a momentary pedal, like e.g, Roland DP-2, DP-6, Yamaha FC-4, FC-5, Fatar VFP1-25 etc.
• 1 Rotary Speaker speed switch pedal input - ¼", 6,35 mm jack. Use a momentary pedal or a switch type pedal
• MIDI In, MIDI Out - 5 pin DIN connectors
• USB - type B connector - for transferring sounds and USB MIDI
• IEC C14 power connector
• User Manual
• Power cord
• Nord Electro 6D 61: 900 mm (35.4") x 97 mm (3.8") x 296 mm (11.7")
• Nord Electro 6D 73: 1066 mm (42") x 97 mm (3.8") x 296 mm (11.7")
• Nord Electro 6 HP: 1074 mm (42.3") x 121 mm (4.8") x 344 mm (13.5")
• Nord Electro 6D 61: 8.1 kg (17.85 lbs)
• Nord Electro 6D 73: 9.2 kg (20.28 lbs)
• Nord Electro 6 HP: 11.4 kg (25.13 lbs)