Item number: 229374
** Not valid in combination with other offers and promotions. Discounts, coupon codes and other promotions do not apply to B-Stock products.
Nord Electro 5D 61
With greatly expanded memory, the added ability to split and layer and a live focused program section, the new Nord Electro 5 is a highly refined, focused yet flexible stage keyboard.
The Electro 5 Organ section features a new additional Principal Pipe Organ mode as well as the Tone Wheel simulation and the highly acclaimed Rotary Speaker simulation of a vintage 122 unit from the award winning Nord C2D Combo Organ.
The C2D B3 Tone Wheel engine is the result of over a decade of perfecting our tone wheel simulations, a journey that started with the original Nord Electro and followed by the award winning Nord C1 and Nord C2 Combo Organs. Not only have we analyzed the signals from each of the 91 spinning tone wheels inside several original instruments - we have also paid years of attention to each and every one of the intricate details that make up the characteristics of the actual sound in a vintage organ.
A new B3 Tone Wheel Bass feature gives you the classic 16' and 8' bass drawbars in the left hand and can even be used with the Piano and Sample section for a thick and meaty bottom. Both the Electro 5D 61/5D 73 feature physical Drawbars and can accommodate the Nord Half-Moon switch with stop/slow/fast modes (optional accessory).
The new Electro 5 series all feature 1GB of Piano Sample memory, allowing you to bring even more of our unique sampled acoustic and electric pianos on stage. The subtle but effective Sympathetic String Resonance technology derived from the Nord Piano is now implemented in the Electro 5 delivering an unprecedented degree of realism to your performance when using our Grand or Upright pianos.
Nord Sample Library and Sample Editor
The new Electro 5 features a dedicated Sample Synth section with expanded memory for the Nord Sample Library (256 MB) and additional controls for attack, decay/release and dynamics (filter/velocity). The Nord Sample Library features a broad selection of free sounds from acclaimed sample producers as well as exclusively licensed sounds of the legendary Mellotron and Chamberlin.
Nord Sample EditorThe included Nord Sample Editor makes it possible to add any sound you want to your Electro 5. The Sample Editor can use audio files in the .wav format and has great tools to assist you in getting the results you want. Mapping several samples across the keyboard or creating seamless loops has never been easier.
The Nord Electro 5 Effect section features great, tweakable effects for instantly adding some dirt, glimmer or atmosphere to your sound, and all effects are now in Stereo.
The Amp/Speaker simulation now features the same Vintage 122 Rotary Speaker simulations as found in our flagship organ, Nord C2D. Also, there's a flexible Stereo Delay effect with Tap-Tempo and Ping-Pong mode.
Semi Weighted Waterfall (SW) Keybed
This keybed type uses semi weighted organ type keys with a rounded "waterfall" tip, brilliant for rapid organ shredding and synthesizer licks, but also plays nice with piano sounds. Key range C-C on Electro 5D 61
Nord Electro 5D 61
Keyboard: 61-key (5 octaves, C-C) Velocity sensitive Semi Weighted Waterfall keyboard
1 GB memory dedicated to the Nord Piano Library
• The Piano Section has 6 categories - Grand, Upright, EPiano 1 (tine), EPiano 2 (reed) Clavinet and Harpsichord.
• Each category can contain several different models.
• All pianos can be replaced using the Nord Sound Manager application
• Advanced String Resonance-control (Gen 2)
• Long Release
• 4 Dynamic Curves
• Stereo pianos and samples can be played back in mono
• 40-60 Voices polyphony for Piano Library sounds.
SAMPLE SYNTH SECTION
• 256 MB memory dedicated to the Nord Sample Library
• All samples can be replaced using the Nord Sound Manager application
• The Sample Synth section comes shipped with a selection of one hundred samples from the Nord Sample Library
• Attack and Decay/Release control
• Dynamics control (Filter/Velocity)
• 15 Voice polyphony for Sample Library sounds.
• User adjustable percussion levels, percussion decays and key click level
• Vibrato / Chorus Control with separate functionality for each model (the classic C1, C2, C3, V1, V2, V3 options for the B3, Vibrato for the Farfisa)
• 4 Tonewheel modes: select the level of "vintage" desired
• MIDI Split: By connecting an extra MIDI keyboard the Nord Electro 5 can be used as a dual manual (Lower/Upper) organ with different drawbar settings for each manual
• Mount for Half-Moon Switch
• 9 physical drawbars
• All effects in Stereo
• Pan, Tremolo, Wah and Ring Modulator
• Three selectable depths for the Pan and Tremolo, rate controlled with the Effect 1 Rate knob
• Tremolo, Pan, Ring-Mod and Wah can be controlled with Control Pedal
• Phaser 1, Phaser 2, Flanger, Chorus 1, Chorus 2 and Vibe
• Two selectable depths for each effect
• Comp/Amp - three amp/speaker simulations, compressor, C2D 122 rotary speaker, Tube Overdrive
• Drive/Compression amount controlled with the Drive knob
• Rotary speed controls - Slow, Fast and Stopped
• Close or Normal microphone placement for 122 Rotary Speaker simulation
• User adjustable rotary treble and bass rotor speeds and acceleration rates
• Three band EQ, with sweepable mid. +/- 15 dB gain/attenuation
• Dedicated Reverb with five algorithms - Room, Stage Soft, Stage, Hall Soft, Hall and Dry/Wet control
• Dedicated Delay Effect - Rate, Amount, Tap-tempo and Stereo Ping Pong
• 2 Audio outputs L & R - ¼", 6,35 mm jacks, unbalanced
• 1 Monitor input - 1/8", 3,5 mm stereo jack
• 1 Headphone output - ¼", 6,35 mm stereo jack
• 1 Control pedal input - ¼", 6,35 mm TRS stereo jack, like Yamaha FC7, Roland EV-7, Roland EV-5, Korg EXP2 and Korg XVP10.
• 1 Sustain pedal input - ¼", 6,35 mm jack. Use a momentary pedal, like e.g, Roland DP-2, DP-6, Yamaha FC-4, FC-5, Fatar VFP1-25 etc.
• 1 Rotary Speaker speed switch pedal input - ¼", 6,35 mm jack. Use a momentary pedal or a switch type pedal
• MIDI In, MIDI Out - 5 pin DIN connectors
• USB - type B connector - for transferring sounds and USB MIDI
• IEC C14 power connector
• User Manual
• Power cord
• Nord Piano and Sample Library DVDs.
• 900 mm (35.4") x 97 mm (3.8") x 296 mm (11.7")
• 8.1 kg (17.85 lbs)