Item number: 236740
- Eindhoven XXL On request Closed
- Rotterdam XXXL On request Closed
- Amsterdam XL On request Closed
- The DJGear Shop - Amsterdam NEW On request Closed
- The Hague On request Closed
- Deventer On request Closed
- Groningen On request Closed
- Heerlen On request Closed
- Leeuwarden On request Closed
- Utrecht On request Closed
- Sint-Niklaas XXL On request Open today from 10:00
- Antwerp XXL On request Open today from 10:00
- Bruges On request Open today from 10:00
- Brussels On request Open today from 10:00
- Ghent On request Open today from 10:00
- Hasselt On request Open today from 10:00
- Herentals On request Open today from 10:00
- Leuven On request Open today from 10:00
- Liege On request Open today from 10:00
- Mechelen On request Open today from 10:00
- Roeselare On request Open today from 10:00
- Valenciennes On request Open today from 10:00
MFB Dominion 1
DOMINION 1 offers three oscillators for maximum flexibility. Each waveform can be varied in symmetry. Besides altering the pulse width of a rectangle, you may also continuously turn a saw tooth into a triangle and a triangle into a sine. All oscillators also offer ring modulation, one of them is an analogue circuit! In addition, VCO 2 and VCO 3 can be synced to VCO1. Finally, VCO3 can modulate the frequency of VCO 1 and VCO 2 and is dynamical controlled by LFO or AD Envelope. The analogue oscillator circuit is processor-controlled for stable tuning. To complete the available sound sources, noise or an external audio input can be added to the VCOs in DOMINION 1's mixer section. The redesigned SED Filter offers now 12 variations like four Lowpasses, two Highpasses, two Bandpasses and two Notches.
The filter offers twelve operation modes. Available are four low pass variations with 6, 12, 18 and 24 dB/oct. slopes. Also available are two of high pass-, band pass and notch filter with slopes of 6 and 12 dB/oct. Variable filter modulations are possible via an invertible envelope, keyboard tracking, LFO, VCO, Ribbons and different MIDI controllers as well as by the use o the CV-input. DOMINION 1 also offer a Resonance Modulation by LFO or ADSR. The VCA can be controlled by LFO 2 with switable polarity, the Master Volume can be stored as well. The two ADSR-type envelops are internally routed to the VCF- and VCA-sections. In addition, envelope 1 can also modulate the VCO section.Third AD envelope is routed to FM and some more. LFOs 1 and 2 offer six waveform shapes including sample & hold.
They may be switched to one-shot-modes to emulation simple envelopes. A third sine-LFO works in combination with the keyboard's ribbon modulation and can dynamically address the VCO, VCF and VCA sections.Modulations are assigned by the use of selector switches, located at the destinations. This allows easily setting and re-routing internal modulation paths – ideally for your live-performance.The two Ribbon Controls are assignable in source and amount. The Key Functions section offers Glide, Aftertouch and Trigger mode to switch from Single Trigger to Multi Trigger.
To integrate external modulators, control- and audio sources, DOMINION 1 offers 26 inputs/outputs in its own Patchfield. Therefore, oscillators, filter, VCA, CV/Gate and mixer can be easily combined with other analogue synthesizers such as MFB’s MEGAZWERG, KRAFTZWERK, MICROZWERg, analogue sequencers such as MFB’s URZWERG PRO or modular synthesizer systems from other companies. An additional selector switch allows assignment of velocity for up to twelve modulation destinations.
DOMINION 1 offers 128 programmable patches and sequences and for your personal sound creations and can be selected by 8 Preset buttons and 16 banks via value knob. The inbuild Arpeggiator offers all typical running orders and can be synchronized via Midi or Gate. The Step Sequencer goes up to 128 steps and records velocity, aftertouch, glide and the ribbons, 128 patterns can be stored.
It has an inbuild power supply.
MFB Dominion 1
• Programmabele Analog Synthesizer with 3 Octave Keyboard
• 2 Ribbon Controls, Arpeggiator/Sequencer, Velocity&Aftertouch
• 3 VCOs with Waveshaping, Analog&Digital Ringmodulator
• Dual-Sync and dynamic FM, Noisegenerator
• 12 fold redesigned four stages SED Multimode Filter
• Huge Patchfield to speak with world of Modulars and CV/Gate
• Velocity-Routingmatrix with 12 destinations
• 3 LFOs, 2 with One-Shot-Function and Reset
• 3 Envelopes with 70mm Faders
• Intuitive Handling and Quality Hardware, internal Power Supply
• Midi Dump, In, Out, Thru