Item number: 294071
- Eindhoven On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Amsterdam On request Open today till 22:00
- The DJGear Shop - Amsterdam NEW On request Open today till 22:00
- The Hague On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Groningen On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Heerlen On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Leeuwarden On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Rotterdam XXL Not in stock Closed
- Utrecht On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Sint-Niklaas XXL On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Antwerp XXL On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Bruges On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Brussels On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Ghent On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Hasselt On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Herentals On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Leuven On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Liege On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Mechelen On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Roeselare On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Valenciennes On request Open today till 19:00
Mesa Boogie CabClone IR Cab Simulator 8 Ohm
Adding to the challenge, many of us prefer a variety of sounds yet transporting your collection of cabinets to ideal acoustic spaces, managing mic placements and the additional complexities associated with a traditional mic environment may prove taxing both logistically and financially. There are times when a simple solution is the best one, where ease and convenience allow creative inspiration to flow while keeping your projects within budget. For those tone capturing challenges faced by today’s guitarists, the ultimate tone tool from MESA is here.
The CabClone IR Cabinet Simulator provides incredible control, portability and tone consistency from venue to venue with multiple IR cabinets all transported as any other pedal in the space of your gig bag. Go direct for recording, live or straight to headphones for silent practice with the new CabClone IR!
16 IR Cab Capacity + Internal Reactive Load
?The CabClone IR gives you a total of 16 IR cabinet simulations featuring iconic microphone combinations within its two banks of eight presets. Unlike many IR cab loaders, the CabClone IR also provides an onboard reactive Speaker Load that is automatically activated to protect your tube amplifier and make it safe to record silently Direct or feed a Live Console with no cabinet required for in-ear monitor stage setup where cabinet bleed is not desirable or very low stage volumes are required.
8 Legendary MESA Cabs, Meticulously Captured Two Ways
The CabClone IR comes with MESA Proprietary Cabinet Impulse Responses loaded into two banks of 8 Presets. BANK A contains our “LIVE” IRs, recorded with Dynamic and Ribbon Microphones. BANK B contains our “STUDIO” IRs recorded with Condenser and Ribbon microphones for the same eight legendary MESA cabinets, appearing in the same order. Allowing you to compare microphone choices by simply flipping the BANK switch between A and B.
Third-Party IR Compatibility
Along with the 16 MESA Factory supplied IR Cabinet Simulations, there is ample room to download and save hundreds of third-party IRs within the CabClone IR’s processor memory. Once accessed and viewed on your computer as a standard file directory via USB connection, IR Cab Sims can be downloaded and dragged or copied into folders, one for each of the 16 presets, into any of the CabClone’s available locations and moved to your preferred number/spot within the two Banks of eight. This flexibility allows you to customize the instantly accessible PRESETS within the two BANKS for your own personal music, sessions or Live performance Sets.
No Additional Load Box Needed!
The Internal Reactive Load provides an impedance-matched (per your choice at purchase) safe way to forego the Speaker Cabinet or internal speaker (in a Combo) and record Direct and/or send a DI signal silently to a Live (FOH/Monitor) Console. A speaker cabinet may also be used simultaneously for stage sound and monitoring your amplifier through guitar cabinets, this having no effect on the selected Cab Sim/IR you have chosen to send to the Console of choice other than what characteristics individual speakers impart on the output transformer. The Internal Load is defeated automatically when a cable is connected to the ¼” SPKR. Output. The Load portion of the CabClone IR is a reactive circuit and functions/is in-line all the time regardless of whether power is supplied to the unit. You may use the Internal Load whenever there is need for one (basically always) on your tube amplifier without powering up the unit with the power supply.
Stage, Studio or Silent Practice at Home
Get ready for a new level of flexibility for your tube amplifier with the CabClone IR. You now have the ability to go direct to record, stage or headphones for silent practice, access to 16 realistic MESA IR cabinet simulations, amazing portability and consistent tone from venue to venue, all in a box that drops neatly into your gear bag.
Mesa Boogie CabClone IR Cab Simulator 8 Ohm
• Made in Petaluma, California with the World’s Finest Materials
• Internal, Reactive Speaker Cabinet Load Replacement provides the feel and tone of being connected to a real speaker cabinet - Rated for Amps up to 150-Watts (auto-activates when no cable is connected to the “TO SPKR” Output)
• 2-Bank A/B Switch with 8-Position “Cab Select” provides instant access to 16 IR Cabinet Preset Locations
• Presence Control provides quick, easy and effective fine-tuning of any selected Cabinet IR
• Open System, Third-Party IR Compatibility allows open access to download, store and use your favorite IRs of choice
• Extra “Cabinet Library” Space for storing additional IR favorites, beyond the 16 factory-loaded Presets, for native access via any USB computer connection using a USB 2.0 A to B cable (not included)
• MIDI IN & THRU provides class-leading control and instant access to switch IRs on the fly to best match your amps voicings
• Two ¼” Input Jacks (From Amp Speaker Output & Line/Instrument In)
• One ¼” “TO SPKR” Live Speaker Cabinet Output Jack (defeats Internal Reactive Load when a cable is connected)
• Variable Input Level Control with 3-Bar LED Input Signal Meter
• Variable Output Level Control
• IR Balanced XLR Direct Output (Controlled by the Variable Output Level Control)
• Independent ¼” +4 Line Level “Dry” Output Jack (exact signal from amp’s speaker output, no IR applied)
• Headphone Output Jack (Controlled by the Variable Output Level Control)
• Phase Switch – Normal (Phase) or Reverse (180°)
• Ground Lift Switch
• 18 VDC Power Supply
• Tall Rubber Feet - Allows CabClone IR to sit on top of most amps, clearing the handle
• 8 Ohm Version
• Dimensions: 4 3/16" H x 7 1/2" W x 6 5/8" D (106 mm H x 191 mm W x 168 mm D)
• Weight: 3 lbs. 4 oz. (1474 g.)