Item number: 263369
- Amsterdam XL Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Den Bosch NEW Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Eindhoven XXL Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Rotterdam XXXL Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Utrecht Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Antwerp XXL Not in stock Open today from 10:00
- Brussels Not in stock Open today from 10:00
- Ghent Not in stock Open today from 10:00
- Hasselt Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Herentals Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Roeselare Not in stock Open today from 10:00
- Distribution Centre Not in stock
Choose your tone
Using the reverb, FX loop, tone shift controls and two footswitchable gain channels you can create a style that suits you and another to release your alter ego.
Stand out on stage
The DSL40 has two master volumes for those loud solo moments.
Vary the output
The DSL40 has five speaker outputs giving you plenty of flexibility and the ability to record, with a standby function for silent recording as well. It can be taken from the bedroom, to the studio and onto a gig.
Pick your environment
Power can be reduced from 40w to 20w without affecting the quality meaning the DSL40 can be used in multiple environments with confidence.
The amps features can be controlled using any MIDI equipment, so for those technical players you can play this amp and different MIDI equipment at any one time.
• Model: DSL40
• Range: DSL
• Technology: Valve
• Channels: 2 (Split) "Ultra gain" and "classic gain"
• Output wattage: 40w (with power reduction option to 20w)
• Outputs: Speaker outputs: 5 x 1/4" jack sockets (16O load / 8O load / 4O load), 1 x 3.5mm jack emulated line out
• Inputs: 1 x 1/4" instrument jack, 1 x 3.5mm jack Aux in MIDI in, footswitch
• Controls: Classic gain channel (gain, volume, clean crunch switch), ultra gain channel (gain, volume, OD1/OD2 switch), treble, middle, bass, tone shift switch, presence, resonance, reverb (classic gain channel), reverb (ultra gain channel), master select switch, master volume I, master volume II, loop on/off switch, low power option (on rear)
• Effects: Reverb
• Effects loop: Yes, Send/Return
• Speaker configuration: 1x12"
• Speaker model: Celestion V-Type speaker (16O, 80w)
• Unit impedance: 16O
• Pre amp valves: 3 x ECC83
• Power amp valves: 1 x ECC83, 2 x EL34
• Footswitch: PEDL-90012 included. Compatible with PEDL-91005 (JVM4 6-way footswitch) modes include: 1 - Clean (classic green) 2 - Crunch (classic red) 3 - OD1 (ultra green) 4 - OD2 (ultra red) 5 - Master 1/Master 2 (toggle) 6 - FX Loop on/off
• Cable: Detachable power cable included
• Weight (kg): 22.9
• Width (mm): 620
• Height (mm): 490
• Depth (mm): 252