Item number: 232162
- Eindhoven XXL On request Closed
- Rotterdam XXXL On request Closed
- Amsterdam XL On request Closed
- The DJGear Shop - Amsterdam NEW On request Closed
- The Hague On request Closed
- Deventer On request Closed
- Groningen On request Closed
- Heerlen On request Closed
- Leeuwarden On request Closed
- Utrecht On request Closed
- Sint-Niklaas XXL On request Open today till 18:00
- Antwerp XXL On request Open today till 18:00
- Antwerp Outlet On request Open today till 18:00
- Bruges On request Open today till 18:00
- Brussels On request Open today till 18:00
- Ghent On request Open today till 18:00
- The DJGear Shop - Ghent On request Closed
- Hasselt On request Open today till 18:00
- Herentals On request Open today till 18:00
- Leuven On request Open today till 18:00
- Liege On request Open today till 18:00
- Mechelen On request Open today till 18:00
- Ostend On request Closed
- Roeselare On request Open today till 18:00
- Valenciennes On request Open today till 19:00
Marshall AST3H Astoria Dual Head
The new Astoria Series has been built not only for the sonic connoisseur who craves hand-wired, point to point, all-valve tone, with world-class build quality and attention to detail, but who also desires contemporary features and functionality. To this end, the Astoria Series features footswitchable Channels, gain Boost and series FX Loop, with push/pull tonal switching and power reduction.
To achieve this innovative marriage of authentic tonal character and switching features the Astoria Series uses turrets mounted on the PCB – allowing the hand-wiring and more complex switching circuitry to elegantly coexist on a single board.
The Astoria Series is expertly crafted and is designed, engineered and constructed to the highest possible standards at the Marshall factory in Bletchley, England. Astoria’s all-valve heart comprises of an ECC83 (12AX7) preamp, GZ34 rectification, and a KT66 output stage, which is cathode biased and has no negative feedback – a characteristic of many classic, vintage amplifiers.
The Astoria Series consists of three models, each available as a 30 Watt combo or head and a matching 1 x 12” speaker cabinet. The combos and the speaker cabinet are loaded with a custom-voiced 75 Watt Celestion Creamback speaker.
The Astoria Series look is unique, with a quirky ‘boutique’ flavour. The Astoria combos have their control panel on top of the cabinet, like vintage Marshall combos. The Astoria heads are a ‘small box’ design with a vintage-style ‘letterbox’ front panel.
The front panels have a stylish contemporary aesthetic: brushed aluminium, with quality switches and indicators. Combos and heads have leather strap carry handles. All Astoria amps and cabs feature colour-coded, vintage-style ‘Plexiglas’ Marshall logo badges inspired by the rare ‘oxblood’ logo badge used for a very short time in the mid ‘60s, and are covered with coloured vinyl: Blue & Cream for Dual, Red & Cream for Custom and Green & Cream for Classic. The Astoria 1 x 12” cab is available in each colour to match.
Marshall AST3H Astoria Dual Head
• MODEL: AST3H
• TYPE: Head
• CHANNELS: 2
• WATTAGE: 30 Watt
• INPUTS: Hi & Lo
• FRONT CONTROLS: Clean Volume (pull Channel), OD Gain (pull Body), OD Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass, Edge, Master (pull Power Reduction)
• REAR PANEL CONTROLS: Loop Level, Loop toggle switch
• SPEAKER: N/A
• VALVES: 4 x ECC83 (12AX7), GZ34, 2 x KT66
• FX LOOP: Yes
• FOOTSWITCH: Yes (supplied)