Item number: 248137
- Condition: Mint / as new
- Warranty: 12 months
- Item number: 289521
- Stock in stores: -
- Total stock: 1
** Not valid in combination with other offers and promotions. Discounts, coupon codes and other promotions do not apply to Outlet products.
MakeMusic Finale 25 Academic
The academic version is suitable for everyone in the Netherlands, except for professional publishers. they have to buy the more expensive Finale 25 version.
Noting is looking ahead - to the moment of execution ... and beyond. Whether you're writing out a simple practice or a complete orchestral score, Finale will help you easily turn your musical ideas into a beautiful musical picture and quickly share the result with others.
Just like you, Finale 25 looks ahead thanks to numerous technological changes at the heart of Finale. The program is now fully 64-bit, the Apple® OS X® support has been further optimized, a new audio engine is present and the file format has been completely rewritten so that forward and backward compatibility is now possible. So you are ready for more flexibility in the future.
Focus on creativity, not technique.
When inspiration strikes, Finale takes care of the technical details so you can focus on the creative process. Record your ideas as quickly as possible - without obstacles, without delay.
Your music your way
You can easily move measures, change keys or keys and perform dozens of edits to capture, arrange, perfect and print your ideas.
Finale even provides creative input if you wish, from automatically harmonizing melodies to specifying the maximum tonal range of specific instruments (for different levels.
Nuts input, plenty of choice.
The choice is yours, play via a MIDI keyboard, the mouse, the keyboard. Importing MIDI files, MusicXML and many other file formats is also possible. Scanning existing sheet music, or playing with a wind instrument via the microphone (MicNotator®.) Are also options with which you can get notes into the computer. The choice is yours.
Take control of the future ... with Finale 25
Sound quality makes the difference. With Finale, you get an extensive selection of digital sounds from the sets of Garritan Personal Orchestra, Jazz & Big Band, Concert & Marching Band and World Instruments libraries. Finale also includes Tapspace Virtual Drumline sounds.
Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit required)
• Intel® Core ™ 2 Duo processor or AMD Athlon ™ processor (Intel® i3 or AMD Athlon ™ II X2 or higher recommended)
• 600MB hard drive space required for the software
• OS X® 10.10 / 10.11
• Intel® Core ™ 2 Duo processor or better (Intel® i3 processor or better recommended)
• 700MB hard drive space required for the software
The following applies to both:
• USB Port or Internet connection for download version
• 800X600 minimum monitor resolution (1366 × 768 or higher recommended)
• Minimum 2 GB RAM, 4 GB or more recommended
• 2GB hard drive space is required for Garritan® sounds
• MIDI input and / or display device
• Sound card with support for DirectSound®, WASAPI, or ASIO ™ for playback of VST sounds in Windows.