- Amsterdam In stock Try in store
- Apeldoorn In stock Try in store
- Leeuwarden In stock Try in store
- Utrecht Only in store Try in store
- Rotterdam XXL Not in stock Try in store
- The Hague Not in stock Try in store
- Eindhoven Not in stock Try in store
- Groningen Not in stock Try in store
- Bruges Only in store Try in store
- Mechelen In stock Try in store
- Sint-Niklaas XXL Not in stock Try in store
- Antwerp Not in stock Try in store
- Brussels Not in stock Try in store
- Ghent Not in stock Try in store
- Herentals Not in stock Try in store
- Leuven Not in stock Try in store
- Liege Not in stock Try in store
- Roeselare Not in stock Try in store
- Valenciennes Only in store Try in store
A Legend in Live Sound
The extremely powerful SRM450 and SRM350 have a proven track record of providing ease-of-use, pro sound quality and indestructible portability. Now, with 1000W of power and deliver more innovative tools and better sound than ever, SRM is ready for your high-output application.
The best-sounding SRM ever
Like the game-changing original SRM450, which brought studio-quality sound to the masses 15 years ago, the new SRM450 and SRM350 deliver premium, high-definition sound to the everyday portable PA. With optimization at every single stage, SRM delivers unmatched performance and unbelievable sound quality.
Intuitive Sound Tools
Forget the complexity and cost of external processors. The new SRMs feature a selection of truly useful and setup-friendly audio tools. Your show will sound better and you get the flexibility you need when using your SRM as a monitor one night and main the next.
Big Power, High Output
Talk about a supercharge of power… the all-new SRM450 and SRM350 feature a powerful new 1000W amp platform so you can reach more people than ever before. Paired with new custom high-output drivers and Mackie Smart Protect™ DSP for intelligent system protection and you’ve got a solid, reliable PA solution perfect for your high-output application.
Ready for Anything
SRM has always been about utility. That’s why you see so many SRMs out in the field. They are easy to use, deliver professional sound quality and are simply indestructible. With the all-new SRMs, we’ve not only kept our “Built-Like-A-Tank” construction, we’ve taken application flexibility to a whole new level with our built-in 2-channel mixer.
LF Driver Size: 12"
HF Driver Size: 1.4"
LF Driver Power Amp: 400W RMS, Class D
HF Driver Power Amp: 100W RMS, Class AB
Total Power: 500W (1000W peak)
Frequency Range (-10dB): 42Hz-23kHz
Crossover Frequency: 3kHz
Maximum Peak SPL: 128dB SPL
Horizontal Coverage Angle: 90 Degrees
Vertical Coverage Angle: 45 Degrees
Enclosure Material: Polypropylene
Mounting Options: Floor, Pole, Fly
Inputs: 2 x Combo (TRS/XLR), 1 x RCA
Outputs: 1 x XLR (Thru)
Smart Protect™ DSP kicks in to protect your investment when things get pushed a little too hard
Monitor-specific angle and voicing mode perfect for cutting through on stage
Flyable for permanent install
Proven highly-durable, portable design
Geluid is helder en vol precies wat ik van een monitor als deze verwacht.