The SRM1550 features a powerful 1200W amplifier paired with a custom designed 15” woofer with a 3” voice coil for chest-pounding bass, meeting the high-output demands of modern portable applications and perfectly tuned to compliment the SRM350 and SRM450. The road-worthy, internally reinforced Poplar cabinet delivers on the “Built-Like-A-Tank” legacy that the SRM series is known for and its front ported design provides maximum punch and low-frequency extension.
Equipped with stereo XLR inputs, full-range and high-pass outputs plus a variable digital crossover that includes presets for the Mackie SRM350 and SRM450 for simple and fast setup at every gig. Plus, built-in Smart Protect™ DSP protects the 15” woofer when pushed to the limit. Compact, lightweight and affordable, the SRM Portable Series is the ultimate PA setup combining unmatched sound quality and portability, now with the perfect companion subwoofer.
• 1200W of power paired with a 15’’ custom high-output woofer with 3" voice coil delivers gig-level volumes with room to spare.
• Same cosmetic design as the renowned SRM450
• Road-ready "Built-Like-A-Tank" design.
• 18mm, internally reinforced poplar cabinet and steel grille.
• Front ported for maximum low-frequency extension and punch
• Stereo XLR inputs plus Stereo XLR full-range and high-pass outputs
• Integrated digital crossover with variable control and presets for Mackie SRM350 and SRM450 loudspeakers
• Smart Protect™ DSP kicks in to protect your investment when things get pushed a little too hard
• Built-in cup for easily pole-mounting full-range loudspeakers
• Extremely portable design weighin in at only 65.5 lbs. / 29.7 kg.