Item number: 277774
- Eindhoven XXL On request Closed
- Rotterdam XXXL On request Closed
- Amsterdam XL On request Closed
- The DJGear Shop - Amsterdam NEW On request Closed
- The Hague On request Closed
- Deventer On request Closed
- Groningen On request Closed
- Heerlen On request Closed
- Leeuwarden On request Closed
- Utrecht On request Closed
- Sint-Niklaas XXL On request Open today from 10:00
- Antwerp XXL On request Open today from 10:00
- Antwerp Outlet On request Open today from 10:00
- Bruges On request Open today from 10:00
- Brussels On request Open today from 10:00
- Ghent On request Open today from 10:00
- The DJGear Shop - Ghent On request Closed
- Hasselt On request Open today from 10:00
- Herentals On request Open today from 10:00
- Leuven On request Open today from 10:00
- Liege On request Open today from 10:00
- Mechelen On request Open today from 10:00
- Ostend On request Closed
- Roeselare On request Open today from 10:00
- Valenciennes On request Open today from 10:00
At the heart of every DRM Series loudspeaker, is Mackie’s Advanced Impulse™ DSP module. Precision crossovers, transducer time-alignment, and meticulously tuned FIR filters overcome inherent physical attributes that can contribute to poor sound, especially at high SPL. The result is crystal clear, punchy sound typically experienced only with massive touring systems.
The DRM Control Dashboard™ features a best-in-class, high-contrast, full-color display on the back panel for quick and easy setup. On the default screen, you will see all the most important settings, levels, and meters. With single knob control, you can navigate to the settings you need quickly. Full-range models offer 3-band parametric EQ, venue specific voicing modes, crossover, alignment delay, user presets, and system lock. The subwoofer features a variable crossover, cardioid mode, and more.
Custom high-excursion woofers and titanium diaphragm compression drivers housed in braced plywood cabinets are designed for consistent performance in the most demanding applications. On the exterior, each DRM loudspeaker is covered in a touring-grade textured coating and paint that is made to last. The unique ported design of DRM cabinets allows for punchy, responsive bass while simultaneously helping to keep the amplifier cool.
DRM Series Loudspeakers offer all the configuration options you would expect for professional applications. Equipped with M10 flypoints, dual angle pole mounts, and available line array configurations for maximum versatility. Both the DRM212 and DRM215 feature angled cabinet designs to allow for use as high-powered floor monitors.
Not only is the DRM Series an amazing choice for DJs, bands, clubs, and rental systems, the series also offers solutions for production and install applications. Fly up to 4 DRM12A cabinets plus 2 DRM18S subwoofers for an incredibly powerful, great sounding system that is perfect for venues, houses of worship, and more. For customers that require passive loudspeakers, every DRM Series model is available as a passive version. Available in select countries, our all-new MX Series Professional Power Amplifiers are the perfect match for DRM Series Passive Loudspeakers with up to 3500W of power on tap. Combine with our SP260 Loudspeaker Processor for the ultimate Mackie passive system.
• Powered: Yes
• Inputs: 1 x 1/8" stereo aux, 2 x Combo XLR/TRS Jack
• Outputs: 3 x 3-pin XLR
• Frequency Range: 45 Hz to 20 kHz (-10 dB)
• Maximum SPL: 134 dB
• Power Class: Class D
• Coverage Angle: Horizontal: 90-degrees, Vertical: 60-degrees
• LF Driver Size: 12"
• HF Driver Size: 1.4"
• LF Driver Material: Titanium
• MF Driver Material: Titanium
• HF Driver Material: Titanium
• LF Amplifier Power: 1600W
• Power Rating: 1600W
• Power Supply Type: Standard IEC Power Cable
• Weight: 42 lbs
• Dimensions: 25" x 14.7" x 16.2" inches (HxWxD)