Item number: 88989
M-Audio Solaris Condensor Microphone
The Solaris features a 1.1 "gold vapor-deposited diaphragm. With the Class A FET preamplifier and ultra-thin diaphragm, the frequency curve remains within +1 and -1 DB over the entire frequency range.
The directional characteristic is switchable between near, omni and rear. There is also a switch that can be used to select -10dB attenuation or low roll off filter.
• Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
• Directional characteristic: kidney-omni-rear
• Vintage Lollypop design
• Vintage sound, modern technology
• 1.1 "gold vapor-deposited membrane +/- 1dB Tolerance over the entire operating range
• Sensitivity: 16mV / Pa (-36dBv)
• Max SPL at 0.5% THD: 130dB
• Equivalent Noise Level: 14dB (A-weighted)
• Output impedance: 200 ohms
• Power supply: 48 Volt Phantom
• Class A FET Amplifier with output transformer
• -10dB attenuation switchable
• Low frequency roll off filter switchable (6dB octave at 125 Hz)
• Delivery including shock mount (spin) and case.