Item number: 140618
- Eindhoven On request Open today from 10:00
- Amsterdam On request Open today from 10:00
- The DJGear Shop - Amsterdam NEW On request Open today from 10:00
- The Hague On request Open today from 10:00
- Groningen On request Open today from 10:00
- Heerlen On request Open today from 10:00
- Leeuwarden On request Open today from 10:00
- Rotterdam XXL Not in stock Closed
- Utrecht On request Open today from 10:00
- Sint-Niklaas XXL On request Open today from 10:00
- Antwerp XXL On request Open today from 10:00
- Bruges On request Open today from 10:00
- Brussels On request Open today from 10:00
- Ghent On request Open today from 10:00
- Hasselt On request Open today from 10:00
- Herentals On request Open today from 10:00
- Leuven On request Open today from 10:00
- Liege On request Open today from 10:00
- Mechelen On request Open today from 10:00
- Roeselare On request Open today from 10:00
- Valenciennes On request Open today from 10:00
Line 6 V75-SC Super Cardioid Transmitter
Professional Super-Cardioid Capsule
To help you sound your best, Relay V75-SC features a super-cardioid polar pattern that delivers excellent on-axis response while minimizing feedback and bleed-in from other instruments. You’ll be able to perform with the confidence that the audience will hear you clearly over the instruments on stage.
Full-Frequency, Uncompressed 24-bit Audio
Featuring 24-bit precision for a full frequency response of 10Hz to 20kHz—and a wide dynamic range of up to 118dB (A weighted)—the Relay V75-SC signal is so clear and strong that it sounds and performs like a wired microphone.
Unlike analog wireless systems, Line 6 digital wireless systems never use signal companding to compress and expand the signal, so you always have full dynamic range. Relay V75-SC allows you to convey every nuance of your performance to the audience in the most natural way, with crystal clarity. In addition to reducing unintentional handling noise, the adjustable dynamic filter reduces unwanted ambient noise, while preserving your natural vocal articulation.
4 Stunning Microphone Models
For professional vocalists, Relay V75-SC offers four stunning microphone models—including three based on* the most celebrated super-cardioid live mics from Shure, AKG and Electro-Voice. With the touch of a button, you can dial in the right sound for any voice, venue and performance material.
Relay V75-SC microphone models based on: Shure® Beta 58A®, AKG® D5, Electro-Voice® N/D767 and Line 6 original super-cardioid.
Relay V75-SC is a durable, dependable microphone transmitter designed to provide reliable performance night after night. The rugged metal body is designed to withstand the rigors of live performance. A custom hard-shell touring case with soft inner padding protects your Relay V75-SC between gigs.
Patented Line 6 Digital Wireless Technology
Since its debut, Line 6 digital wireless technology has racked up awards and proven that analog wireless technology is no longer the only option. Line 6 Relay systems are the most advanced in the market and continue to set standards in simplicity and performance.
Clear Visual Status
Relay V75-SC provides a visual display of essential system parameters. The clear LCD screen allows you to select channels and mic models, and provides an instant check on your battery level. Relay V75-SC also features a one-step setup process, making it easy to pair with your XDV-75 digital wireless system.
Line 6 V75-SC Super Cardioid Transmitter
• Professional super-cardioid microphone capsule designed for supreme vocal clarity (receiver sold separately)
• Crystal-clear, compander-free, 24-bit digital transmission
• The widest dynamic range of any digital wireless transmitter—118dB
• 4 onboard microphone models, including three based on* the world’s most legendary super-cardioid live mics
- Shure® Beta 58A®
- AKG® D5
- Electro-Voice® N/D767
- Line 6 original super-cardioid
• Rugged, tour-tough metal body
• Includes custom hard-shell touring case with soft inner padding
• 14 always-available channels
• 10Hz–20kHz frequency response
• Backlit LCD display for fast and easy operation
• 8 hours battery life with 2 AA batteries
• Low Power Mode for extending battery life
• Lockout switch to prevent changes during performance
• Transmitter Naming for identifying transmitters in a multi-system application
• Includes chrome and black grilles