Item number: 225514
- Rotterdam XXL In stock Try in store
- Eindhoven In stock Try in store
- Amsterdam Not in stock Try in store
- The Hague Not in stock Try in store
- Groningen Not in stock Try in store
- Heerlen Not in stock Try in store
- Leeuwarden Not in stock Try in store
- Utrecht Not in stock Try in store
- Sint-Niklaas XXL Not in stock Try in store
- Antwerp XXL Not in stock Try in store
- Bruges Not in stock Try in store
- Brussels Not in stock Try in store
- Ghent Not in stock Try in store
- Herentals Not in stock Try in store
- Leuven Not in stock Try in store
- Liege Not in stock Try in store
- Mechelen Not in stock Try in store
- Roeselare Not in stock Try in store
- Valenciennes Not in stock Try in store
Korg Volca Sample
Intuitive and ultra-powerful volca sequencer
The step sequencer is designed for ease of editing and to allow parts to be inserted or removed "on the fly." Use the 16 step keys to enter notes intuitively while maintaining visual confirmation of the timing of the notes in a measure. You can also record your performance in real time.
Up to ten of the sequence patterns you create can be stored in internal memory.
The motion sequence function records your knob movements, letting you add time-varying change to the sound. This is a great way to polish your loops, and also lets you generate highly original live performances. The volca sample is able to record all knob movements that are related to sound editing. This allows sophisticated editing that had been impossible for hardware samplers of this category.
The Active Step function lets you skip steps during the sequence, and the Step Jump function lets you instantly play just the step that you're pressing. From short-loop effects to unimaginably irregular rhythms, these functions allow dynamic performances as though you were performing the sequence itself.
The Swing function adjusts the swing playback position, generating the distinctive groove of dance music styles such as hip-hop. As appropriate for the character of your song, you can shift between rushing and dragging the beat.
Use the Analogue Isolator to control the sound
volca sample features a frequency isolator, which has become a powerful tool in the creation of numerous electronic genres. This lets you apply powerful changes to the sound and create development and breaks by boosting or cutting the low/high ranges. The isolator is implemented as an analog circuit, ensuring thick sound even in the flat position.
The built-in reverb effect can be switched on/off for each part. The isolator and reverb can be used together, enhancing your live performance with possibilities such as cutting the low range and letting it fly.
Korg Volca Sample
• Multi touch Keyboard
• Type: PCM
• Maximum Polyphony: 8
• Number of Samples: 100 (User over writable)
• Memory Size for Sample: 4 MB, Maximum 65 seconds
• Sampling Frequency: 31.25 kHZ, 16 bit
• Edit: Sample(Start Point, Length, Hi Cut), Pitch(Speed, EG Int, Attack,Decay), Amp(Level, Pan, Attack, Decay), Reverse On/Off
• Digital Reverb: On/Off, Mix
• Analogue Isolator: Bass, Treble
• Number of Parts: 10
• Number of Steps: 16
• Number of Recording Patterns: 10
• Control: Motion Sequence, Active Step, Step Jump, Swing
• Maximum Number of Sequence: 16
• Number of Recording Songs: 6
• Audio Output: Headphones (3.5mm stereo mini jack)
• Sync In: (3.5mm monaural mini jack, Maximum input level: 20V)
• Sync Out: (3.5mm monaural mini jack, Maximum Output level: 5V)
• MIDI IN
• Battery Life: Approximately 10 hours (using alkaline batteries)
• Power Supply: AA alkaline battery × 6 or AA nickel-metal hydride battery × 6 Or AC adapter (DC 9V) (optional)
• Accessories: AA alkaline battery ×6 (for verifying operation), Cable
• Options: AC adapter (DC 9V)
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 193 × 115 ×45 mm / 7.60” x 4.53” x 1.77”
• Weight: 372 g / 13.12 oz. (Excluding batteries)
Korg Volca Sample
De volca deed me trouwens teruggrijpen naar mijn sp404, na ik er een tijdje mee had gespeeld. Best inspirerend dus!