Item number: 245556
- Sint-Niklaas XXL On request Open today from 10:00
- Antwerp On request Open today from 10:00
- Bruges On request Open today from 10:00
- Brussels On request Open today from 10:00
- Ghent On request Open today from 10:00
- Herentals On request Open today from 10:00
- Leuven On request Open today from 10:00
- Liege On request Open today from 10:00
- Mechelen On request Open today from 10:00
- Roeselare On request Open today from 10:00
- Valenciennes On request Open today from 10:00
Korg Pitchblack Mini White
The Pitchblack mini appears smaller in size, yet embodies all of its superior tuner functionality. Featuring a large LED display with excellent visibility, it supports battery operation in spite of its compact size. The unit is also equipped with stabilizers to prevent it from overturning. Small but powerful, this is a high-quality pedal tuner that will meet the needs of any player.
The Pitchblack mini is a size smaller than the previous Pitchblack, allowing for easy installment, even with a full effect board. The weight is also minimal at 129 grams, so handling is easy.
Despite its small size, the display is large and easy to read. Equipped with a large 7-segment color LED, the large note indication and the smooth moving meter indicator deliver excellent visibility even on a dark stage.
The Pitchblack mini supports battery operation that has been a long-awaited feature for miniature pedal tuners. In conjunction with the high mobility provided by its compact form, battery operation allows you to use this unit smoothly in any situation, whether in your effect board or on the floor. Additionally, you can also use DC9V power designed for effect units.
Compactness, light weight, and convenience are important, but they're a trade-off with stability. Other units tend to turn over more easily when placed on the floor, however, the Pitchblack mini is equipped with slide-type stabilizers on the underside of the body, eliminating this concern.
Korg Pitchblack Mini White
• Scale: 12 note equal temperament
• Detection Range: E0 (20.60 Hz) – C8 (4186 Hz)
• Calibration Range: A4 = 436 – 445 Hz (1 Hz steps)
• Detection Accuracy: +/- 0.1 cent
• Input Impedance: 1 M-ohm (tuner on)
• Display Modes: Regular, Strobe, Half-strobe
• Connectors: INPUT (mono 1/4” jack), BYPASS (mono 1/4” jack), DC 9V IN
• Power Supply: CR2032 lithium battery (3V) x 2 or AC adaptor (9V)
• Battery Life: Approximately 3 hours (A4 continuous input, tuner on, display mode: Regular mode)
• Current Consumption: Maximum 40 mA
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 45 x 93 x 44 mm / 1.77” x 3.66” x 1.73” (including rubber feet)
• Weight: 129 g / 4.55 oz. (including battery)
• Included Items: CR2032 lithium battery (3V) x 2