- Eindhoven XXL Not in stock Try in store
- Rotterdam XXXL Not in stock Try in store
- Amsterdam XL Not in stock Try in store
- The DJGear Shop - Amsterdam NEW Not in stock Try in store
- The Hague XXL Not in stock Try in store
- Deventer Not in stock Try in store
- Groningen Not in stock Try in store
- Heerlen Not in stock Try in store
- Leeuwarden Not in stock Try in store
- Utrecht Not in stock Try in store
- Sint-Niklaas XXL In stock Try in store
- Ghent In stock Try in store
- Ostend In stock Try in store
- Antwerp XXL Not in stock Try in store
- Antwerp Outlet Not in stock Try in store
- Bruges Not in stock Try in store
- Brussels Not in stock Try in store
- The DJGear Shop - Ghent Not in stock Try in store
- Hasselt Not in stock Try in store
- Herentals Not in stock Try in store
- Leuven Not in stock Try in store
- Liege Not in stock Try in store
- Mechelen Not in stock Try in store
- Roeselare Not in stock Try in store
- Valenciennes Not in stock Try in store
Korg Pitchblack Advance
Cutting-edge design, with a superbly visible display
Featuring a slanted design that hints at a new age, the Pitchblack Advance retains the toughness that is characteristic of the series, in spite of becoming even lighter in weight. The display features high-brightness color LEDs, nearly doubling the size of the note name display and providing amazing visibility. Whether you're on a dimly lit stage or outdoors in bright sunlight, this display will always be easy to read.
Ultra-high tuning accuracy of +/- 0.1 cents
When using strobe mode, the Pitchblack Advance allows ultra-high-precision tuning with ±0.1 cent accuracy. It's a great choice for exacting situations where even slight errors cannot be tolerated, such as in professional recordings or stage performances.
Four meter display modes
Choose from four meter display modes to suit your playing style. In addition to the standard “Regular mode,” you can use “Strobe mode” or “Half-strobe mode” in which the direction and speed of meter movement indicate the pitch change for easy visualization of even minute differences, as well as “Mirror mode” in which two LEDs move from left and right to coincide in the center as you tune.
True bypass has absolutely no effect on the sound
The true bypass design allows the input sound to be output with absolutely no change (when the tuner is off). In other words, the tuner circuit does not change, degrade, or color your sound in any way. Since the input sound is completely muted when the tuner is on, this unit is ideal for use on stage.
DC out allows parallel connection for powering other pedals
If a separately sold AC adaptor is used, the DC OUT jack can supply power to another effect unit. Since a dedicated power supply circuit is provided for DC OUT, it can provide stable and noiseless 9V 200 mA power.
Completely eliminates unwanted noise
The Pitchblack Advance provides a stable playing environment for all players. When using a power supply, for example, noise can be caused by interference between different pedals using the same power supply. The Pitchblack Advance is equipped with a circuit that suppresses sudden changes in current, and also applies software control, thereby completely avoiding the occurrence of such noise.
Achieves the longest battery life
The eight-year journey of the Pitchblack series has brought its high efficiency and long-life design to an even higher pinnacle. With approximately 30 hours on zinc-carbon batteries and approximately 60 hours on alkaline batteries, this new unit achieves ultra-long-life operation that is six times greater than the Pitchblack. Even on a long tour or an extended recording session, it will continue to fulfill its role as your faithful partner.
Korg Pitchblack Advance
• Scale 12 note equal temperament
• Detection Range E0 (20.60 Hz) – C8 (4186 Hz)
• Calibration Range A4 = 436 – 445 Hz (1 Hz steps)
• Detection Accuracy +/- 0.1 cent
• Input Impedance 1 M-ohm (tuner on)
• Display Modes Regular, Strobe, Half-strobe, Mirror
• Connectors INPUT (mono 1/4” jack), BYPASS (mono 1/4” jack), DC 9V IN, DC 9V OUT
• Power Supply 9V type battery (6F22/6LR61) x 1 or AC adaptor (9V)
• Battery Life Approximately 60 hours (6LR61, A4 continuous input, tuner on, display mode: Regular mode), Approximately 30 hours (6F22, A4 continuous input, tuner on, display mode: Regular mode)
• Current Consumption: Maximum 20 mA
• Dimensions (W x D x H) 68 x 111 x 47 mm (including rubber feet)
• Weight 257 g (including battery)
• Included Items: 9V battery x 1
• Accessories (not included): AC adaptor (9V)