Item number: 237596
This item is not available from stock, but may be available with our supplier. In most cases, the item can still be delivered quickly. Please contact our customer service for the best price and delivery time.
- Sint-Niklaas XXL On request Open today till 18:00
- Antwerp On request Open today till 18:00
- Bruges On request Open today till 18:00
- Brussels On request Open today till 18:00
- Ghent On request Open today till 18:00
- Herentals On request Open today till 18:00
- Leuven On request Open today till 18:00
- Liege On request Open today till 18:00
- Mechelen On request Open today till 18:00
- Roeselare On request Open today till 18:00
- Valenciennes On request Open today till 19:00
KORG was among the first to embrace the potential of high-resolution DSD audio with its MR Series of rack-style studio recorders, portable solutions, and hand-held devices. In addition, their complementary AudioGate software works with all the latest formats and has quickly become the standard for high-resolution audio playback.
Now KORG is proud to add the DS-DAC-10R to their list of DSD hardware and software products that were created to satisfy audio lovers everywhere. This revolutionary USB DAC (Digital-to-Audio Converter) recording system also offers professional-grade Analog-to-Digital conversion and is even equipped with phono inputs—ideal for archiving your vinyl records.
If you can’t find the high-resolution audio materials that you’re craving to hear, record them yourself with the DS-DAC-10R; the 1-bit USB-DAC/ADC from KORG.
DS-DAC-10R + AudioGate 4: Everything you need for DSD recording!
Simply use a single USB cable to connect the DS-DAC-10R to your PC. The DS-DAC series is well known as the most effective high-resolution audio playback system; with the advent of the DS-DAC-10R, it now allows high-resolution recording as well. The DS-DAC-10R supports the 5.6 MHz and 2.8 MHz DSD format—for playback and recording—as well as PCM formats up to 192 kHz/24-bit. Now you no longer have to wait for your favorite music as a high-resolution release; create DSD-recordings of your own sources and listen to great sound—anywhere, anytime you like.
Phono inputs provide a direct connection to your record player
Vinyl records have soared in popularity over recent years. Certain audiophiles and enthusiasts prefer vinyl sources for the pure enjoyment of music, and cite a warmth of tone lacking in digital sound sources. The KORG DS-DAC-10R allows these retro-audio fans to manage their record collection as music data and enjoy it more easily. Phono input jacks allow the DS-DAC-10R to connect directly to your record player—there is even a grounding terminal. Your records can be quickly turned via DSD into high-resolution data files with their quality unimpaired, allowing you to use AudioGate to easily manage your music library. The input jacks also support LINE level signals—such as from a cassette deck—making this the ideal system for archiving your irreplaceable collection.
• Number of Channels: 2
• Input Format (USB):
- DSD: 2.8224MHz/5.6448MHz, 1bit
- PCM: 44.1kHz/48kHz/88.2kHz/96kHz/176.4kHz/192kHz, 16bit/24bit
• Host Interface: USB2.0 (High Speed)
• Audio Driver: ASIO 2.1, WDM, Core Audio
• Indicator: Power/Sampling frequency
• Power: USB bus power (5V, Max: 500mA)
• Power Consumption: Max 2.5W
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 155mm x 185mm x 49mm (including protrusions)
• Weight: 1.2kg
• Frequency Response Characteristics
- 10 Hz – 20 kHz ±1dB (fs=44.1 kHz/48 kHz)
- 10 Hz – 40 kHz ±1dB
• S/N: 105dB (TYP.) 20 Hz –20 kHz, IHF-A
• THD+N: 0.005% (TYP.) 20 Hz – 20 kHz
LINE OUT L/R
• Connector: RCA pin Jack
• Load Impedance: More than 10kO
• Nominal Level: -6dBV
• Connector: f6.3mm stereo phone jack
• Load Impedance: More than 16O
• Maximum Level: 70mW + 70mW @32O
LINE IN/PHONO L/R
• Connector: RCA pin Jack
• Load Impedance: LINE IN: 47KO / PHONO: 50KO
• Nominal Level: LINE IN: -6dBV / PHONO: 5mVrms
• Maximum Level: LINE IN: +6dBV / PHONO: 100mVrms
• Connector: Type B
Included items: USB Cable