Item number: 281823
- Eindhoven XXL On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Rotterdam XXXL On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Amsterdam XL On request Open today from 10:00
- The DJGear Shop - Amsterdam NEW On request Open today from 10:00
- The Hague On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Deventer On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Groningen On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Heerlen On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Leeuwarden On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Utrecht On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Sint-Niklaas XXL On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Antwerp XXL On request Open today from 10:00
- Antwerp Outlet On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Bruges On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Brussels On request Open today from 10:00
- Ghent On request Open today from 10:00
- The DJGear Shop - Ghent On request Open today from 10:00
- Hasselt On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Herentals On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Leuven On request Open today from 10:00
- Liege On request Open today from 14:00
- Mechelen On request Open today from 10:00
- Ostend On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Roeselare On request Open today from 10:00
- Valenciennes On request Open today from 15:00
Korg B2 White
B2 is in keyboard format and can be placed on a stand, the B2SP has an easily assembled stand and a three-pedal unit, and the B2N features a light-touch 88-note keyboard. This three-model lineup gives users the ability to pick the perfect piano for their needs. B2 is a piano for anyone from beginners to seasoned players looking for something comfortable to practice on.
New piano sound engine with 12 carefully selected sounds
The B2 provides a total of 12 sounds that cover a diverse range of genres, starting with five pristine piano sounds from its new piano engine, and also providing richly distinctive electric piano, organ, harpsichord, and strings.
This world-famous German-made piano is beloved by countless pianists for its diverse range of expressive power. With stunning sonic dynamism and vibrance, its palette ranges from brilliant highs to chillingly detailed lows. The provided sounds include the majestic "German concert piano" and a "Classic piano" noted for its delicate and complex tone.
An Italian-made piano with beautifully bright expression and satisfying sustain. Pianists around the world are enraptured by its rich resonance and sensitive responsiveness. The sounds provided are "Italian concert piano," a bright-toned "Jazz piano," and a beautifully resonant "Ballad piano."
An e-piano that reproduces the differences in tone that arise from your playing dynamics and even simulates the sound of a key-off. Conjure electric piano sounds that are instantly recognizable from decades of great music.
Sounds appropriate for rock and jazz are provided, as well as the sublime sound of a real recorded pipe organ.
Keyboard that reproduces the touch of an acoustic piano
This instrument uses a Natural Weighted Hammer Action (NH) keyboard that reproduces the same feel that results from the hammers on a real acoustic piano, where the low register is heavier and the high register is lighter. The keybed is sensitive and responds to nuanced touch at the tip of your fingers.
Equipped with versatile i/o for a range of connectivity
The B2 provides connectors that allow using the instrument in conjunction with a variety of software and music hardware. This opens new possibilities for enjoying a digital piano that helps users create great music.
You can use a USB cable* to connect this instrument's USB port to your smartphone, tablet, or computer, and use the B2 as a MIDI keyboard to play an external sound module. Your performance on the B2 can be recorded as music data on your smartphone, and sound from your smartphone can be heard through the speakers of the B2.
*USB cable sold separately for connection to your PC, and a USB cable + Lightning-USB camera adaptor (both sold separately) for connection to your iPhone or iPad.
By connecting your smartphone's headphone jack or your music player, you can output your favorite music through the speakers of the B2 and enjoy playing along. Even when you're not playing the piano, you can use the B2 as a home speaker system for enjoying music.
Convenience and functionality with the simplicity of a real piano
The metronome can be turned on/off with one touch. There's a touch control function that gives you three levels of adjustment for how your playing dynamics affect the sound (light, normal, heavy), letting users perform with a response that suits their own style. Also provided are settings for two effects: reverb and chorus.
Included music rest for sheet music and mobile devices
The removable music rest features a wide, spacious design. There's enough space to spread out several sheets of music, reducing your need to turn pages while performing. You can also place sheet music beside your iPad or other tablet.
Multiple keyboard configurations to meet your needs
The B2 is the perfect platform for piano practice and performance. For even more serious players, we recommend the B2SP which also packages a stand and a three-pedal unit as standard. Also available is the B2N, which is equipped with the same functionality as the B2 but features a lighter-touch keyboard. Select the model that fits your playing style. A full range of options such as the dedicated STB1 stand for the B2/B2N and the PU-2 three-pedal unit are also available.
Korg B2 White
Color Variations: Black (B2-BK), White (B2-WH)
Keyboard: 88 key (A0–C8), NH (Natural Weighted Hammer Action) Keyboard
Touch Control: Three types
Pitch: Transpose, Fine tuning
Temperament: Equal temperament
Sound Generation: Stereo PCM
Maximum Polyphony: 120 voices (max)
Effects: Reverb, Chorus
Demo Songs: 12
Metronome: Tempo, Time signature and Volume controls
* Half-pedaling supported with Optional Pedal unit PU-2 (Sold separately)
Connections: PHONES (Headphone/ LINE OUT combined use), USB TYPE B), AUDIO IN, PEDAL
Controls: Power, VOLUME, PIANO PLAY, SOUND, METRONOME
Power Supply: DC 15 V, AC adapter (included)
Power Consumption: 8W
Amplification: 15 W x 2
Dimensions (W x D x H):
• 1,312 x 336 x 117 mm / 51.65" x 13.23" x 4.61" (including projections, excluding music stand)
• 1,312 x 336 x 750 mm / 51.65" x 13.23" x 29.53" (including STB1 optional stand and projections, excluding music stand)
Weight: 11.4 kg / 25.13 lbs.
Included Items: AC adapter, Music stand, Damper Pedal