Item number: 237812
Populair from Korg
Korg B1 Black
Innovative Technologies Deliver Full-Range Fidelity and Enhanced Low-End Response
To achieve the deep, rich tones of an acoustic piano within its compact body, the B1 Digital Piano relies on KORG’s servo-assisted MFB technology, a pair of full-range speakers, plus a passive radiator. Together, these elements reproduce the rich resonant tones that emanate from the large body of an acoustic piano, with particular attention paid to the low-frequency range
Eight Expressive and Highly-Detailed Instruments Sounds
As with all digital pianos, the KORG B1 uses sampling technology (multiple digital recordings) to capture and recreate the rich, vibrant tone of an acoustic piano. As sampling technology has continued to improve—and as digital memory components have become more abundant—the KORG B1 Digital Piano is able to deliver a more accurate, authentic, and expressive sound than instruments of just a few years ago.
In addition to capturing the enormous tonal range of a grand piano, the meticulously-sampled sounds created for the B1 Digital Piano also reproduce the sympathetic string vibrations and damper resonances that give the piano its character.
Three flavors of acoustic piano are provided; the B1 Digital Piano also provides two electric pianos, a harpsichord, and two organ sounds—each delivered with precise realism. This generous set of frequently-used sounds allows any player to expand their repertoire to cover many musical genres. The dedicated PIANO PLAY button instantly recalls the Concert Grand Piano sound.
The B1 Digital Piano is equipped with KORG’s NH (Natural Weighted Hammer) keyboard action. This Natural Weighting provides a heavier touch in the lower registers, transitioning to a lighter touch in the upper regions—just as on a traditional piano. The dynamic response of the keyboard can be set to match the playing style of any performer.
The efficient design of the B1 Digital Piano encourages you to enjoy playing and minimizes distractions. Sleek and streamlined, the compact body houses the built-in speaker system, yet weighs only 26 lbs. (11.8 kg.) allowing for east transport—if needed. The depth barely exceeds 13 inches (336 mm), making the B1 Digital Piano extremely agile and versatile when it comes to placement. Available in either Black or White, the B1 Digital Piano can complement any décor.
Improved Music Rest
The music rest of the B1 Digital Piano features a page retention pocket that keeps music pages and folios from turning unexpectedly during performance—printed music up to 10 mm (approx.) in thickness can be accommodated. This thoughtful addition allows you to concentrate on your playing.
For a more permanent and tasteful addition to your playing environment, consider the matching STB1 stand. Available in black (STB1BK) or white (STB1WH), this stand places the B1 Digital Piano at a standard keyboard height for comfortable playing. For the demanding pianist, the Triple-Pedal unit (PU-2) provides all of the pedals of the concert grand piano. Matching cushioned benches (PC-300; JS-SB100) are also available. All options are sold separately.
Rugged Damper Pedal
The metal damper (sustain) pedal provided with the B1 Digital Piano provides a reassuring stability and a great feel underfoot. While the single damper pedal is ideal for many pianists and performers, an optional three-pedal unit (PU-2: separately sold accessory) is available for the piano purist.
By activating the Partner Mode, the keyboard is effectively split into two side-by-side keyboards—each pitched in the same range. This allows the student and teacher (or parent and child) to play the same passages at the same time—the perfect way to learn a difficult lesson. In a classroom setting, two students can share a single instrument.
Korg B1 Black
• Color Variations: Black (B1-BK), White (B1-WH)
• Keyboard: 88 key (A0–C8), NH (Natural Weighted Hammer) Keyboard
• Touch Control: Light, Normal, Heavy
• Pitch Range: 427.5 Hz to 452. Hz (.05 Hz steps)
• Transpose Range: -6 to +5 semitones (all keys)
• Sound Generation: Stereo PCM
• Maximum Polyphony: 120 voices (Max)
• Sounds: 8 (Acoustic x 3, Electric Piano x 2, Harpsichord, Organ x 2)
• Effects: Reverb, Chorus
• Demo Songs: 8
• Tempo Range (40 BPM–120 BPM)
• Time signature (2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 4/6, none)
• Volume controls
• Connections: PHONES (Headphone/Line Out), PEDAL
• Amplification: 9 Watt x 2
• Speakers: Oval (100 mm x 50 mm/3.94" x 1.97") x 2
• Power Supply: DC 12 V, AC adapter (included)
• Power Consumption: 3W
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 1312 mm x 336 mm x 117 mm/51.65" x 13.23" x 4.61" (without music stand)
• Weight: 11.8 kg/26.01 lbs. (without music stand)
• Included items: Damper pedal, AC adapter, Music stand
• Accessories: Stand (STB1-BK/WH), 3 pedal unit (PU-2)*
* The PU-2 can be connected to the same pedal jack as used by the included damper pedal.
* All products names and specification names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
* Appearance and specifications of products are subject to change without notice.