- Sint-Niklaas XXL Not in stock Open today from 10:00
- Antwerp Not in stock Open today from 10:00
- Bruges Not in stock Open today from 10:00
- Brussels Not in stock Open today from 10:00
- Ghent Not in stock Open today from 10:00
- Herentals Not in stock Open today from 10:00
- Leuven Not in stock Open today from 10:00
- Liege Not in stock Open today from 10:00
- Mechelen Not in stock Open today from 10:00
- Roeselare Not in stock Open today from 10:00
- Valenciennes Not in stock Open today from 10:00
Keeley Electronics D&M Drive
Looking for something in between a clean boost like the high voltage Keeley Katana and a germanium modded professional overdrive? The D&M Drive delivers insane amounts of headroom and a distinct midrange voice can be dialed in to give you the lead voicing you dream of. Dialed in to give you the punch and clarity of a horn yet subtle and smooth in saturation to give you warm overdrive and tons of sustain. Expect it to work well with any amp or rig.
Multiple Gain Stages are where it's at. This delivers. From a its lowest settings where you feel like you've discovered the perfect pro sounding overdrive to the roar of a high end amp. This side of the D&M packs a heavily saturated punch. The headroom on this side of the pedal is no slouch, use it to find that delicate balance between drive and amp saturation for the core of your tone. Turn up the Drive to give you a dynamic and searing tube-like gain that excels in sustain. Designed for quick attack with plenty of high and low end. Rich harmonic gain and sustain with dynamics is what this side offers.
Daniel Steinhardt from TheGigRig insisted that this was a versatile dual gain box that wasn't limited in any way with its two simple stomp switches. You Select The Order! A simple toggle allows you to configure the pedal so that when both the Drive and Boost are on you decide which is first. If you want to have a smooth and round tone go into a richly driven amp-like gain stage or if you want a highly driven tone with edge and harmonics to be then boosted with clarity and refinement, it's your choice. Not only that, but Daniel had the engineers incorporate his idea for TRS insert cables so that this pedal would easily integrate into an professional switching system like the G2. Now pedal board designers can configure the D&M Drive to act as two independent pedals, switching between either side of the pedal as it were its own stand alone effect.