- The Hague In stock Tuesday open from 10:00
- Eindhoven In stock Tuesday open from 10:00
- Leeuwarden In stock Tuesday open from 10:00
- Utrecht In stock Tuesday open from 10:00
- Rotterdam XXL Not in stock Tuesday open from 10:00
- Amsterdam Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Apeldoorn Not in stock Tuesday open from 10:00
- Groningen Not in stock Tuesday open from 10:00
- Sint-Niklaas XXL In stock Tuesday open from 10:00
- Bruges In stock Open today from 10:00
- Brussels In stock Tuesday open from 10:00
- Ghent In stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Herentals In stock Tuesday open from 10:00
- Leuven In stock Tuesday open from 10:00
- Liege In stock Open tomorrow from 14:00
- Mechelen In stock Tuesday open from 10:00
- Roeselare In stock Tuesday open from 10:00
- Antwerp Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Valenciennes Not in stock Open tomorrow from 15:00
Kali Audio LP-6
The Lone Pine Series is designed to allow you to hear every detail that's happening in your mix.
This starts with an exceptionally accurate frequency response. Whatever is present on your mix is what you'll hear in these monitors. Nothing is boosted or suppressed to cover flaws or try to sound more pleasing.
With the LP-6, you can mix with more confidence, and you can also be assured that your mix will translate as best as possible to whatever systems your audience is using.
3-D Imaging Waveguide
The waveguide on Project Lone Pine monitors allows you to hear spatial details and a soundstage that is wider, taller, and deeper than the space between the speakers themselves.
High dynamic range, low distortion
The dual layer, large diameter voice coil on the LP-Series helps keep the sound clear and free of distortion.
Low noise port tube
The LP-6 and LP-8 both have the clean, punchy bass of a front-ported speaker with very low noise from the port tube.
At continuous reference-level output, the LP-Series monitors have at least 20 dB headroom at the listening position. The LP-6 has enough output for most 1-2 person setups, and LP-8 can handle larger setups easily.
Ample headroom ensures that even loud mixes with high dynamic range will come through clearly.
Bass on the LP-Series monitors is delivered by larger magnets and larger voice coils than any comparable speakers on the market. This gives you more accurate bass response that extends lower, so you can dial in exactly the low end sound you need.
Easy to Use
Boundary EQ Control
A speaker's given position in a space can drastically change it's frequency response. A speaker placed against a wall or on a desk will sound very different than a speaker placed on a stand, even in a well-treated space. Hard surfaces like walls, desk tops, and recording consoles can change the low end frequency response of the monitor, and degrade the overall clarity of the sound.
Happily, most of the common positions are fairly predictable and easily corrected.
Kali's team did our Boundary EQ tuning at The Village Studios in Los Angeles, and came up with boundary compensation EQ settings to help you get the optimum sound for where you need to put your speakers. Combined with the LF and HF trims, this will ensure that the speakers sound their best no matter what room you're mixing in, or where the speakers are placed.
The LP-6 and LP-8 both feature balanced XLR and TRS inputs, and an unbalanced RCA input.
The RCA input can be set to -10 dBu sensitivity when you're using consumer devices like a laptop or smartphone's headphone jack.
Class D Power
The integrated Class D Power amp delivers clean, reliable power that's optimized to this speaker.
Both models use 40W for the 1” soft dome tweeter. The LP-6 uses 40W for the 6.5-Inch woofer, and the LP-8 uses 60W for the 8-Inch woofer.
Kali Audio LP-6
Amplifier Class: D
Power Configuration: Bi-Amped
LF Power: 40 W
HF Power: 40 W
Total Power: 80 W
LF Driver: 6.5" Woofer
HF Driver: 1" Soft Dome Tweeter
Freq. Response: (-10 dB) 39 Hz - 25 kHz
Frequency Range: (±3 dB) 47 Hz - 21 kHz
Crossover: 1.5 kHz
Listening Distance: (85 dB Continuous, 20 dB headroom) 2.2 Meters
Max SPL: 112 dB
System THD (94 dB @ 1 M): <3% 80 Hz - 1.7 kHz <2% above 1.7 kHz <2.5% 80 Hz - 400 Hz <1.5% above 400 Hz
Unbalanced Inputs: 1 x RCA
Balanced Inputs: 1 x TRS 1 x XLR
TRS/XLR Input Sensitivity: +4 dB
RCA Input Sensitivity: -10 dB
HF Trim: -2 dB, ±0 dB, +2 dB
LF Trim: -2 dB, ±0 dB, +2 dB
Boundary EQ Settings:
- Free space (On stands, away from walls)
- On stands, within .5 meters of a wall
- On stands, against a wall
- Meter bridge
- Wall Mount
- On a desk, away from walls
- On a desk, within .5 meters of a wall
- On a desk, against a wall
Enclosure: Front Ported
Height: 14.125 Inches (35.9 cm)
Width: 8.75 Inches (22.2 cm)
Depth: 10.25 Inches (26 cm)
Product Weight: 15.54 lbs (7.01 kg)
Shipping Weight: 18 lbs (8.16 kg)