- Rotterdam XXL In stock Try in store
- Amsterdam In stock Try in store
- Apeldoorn In stock Try in store
- The Hague In stock Try in store
- Eindhoven In stock Try in store
- Groningen In stock Try in store
- Leeuwarden In stock Try in store
- Utrecht In stock Try in store
- Sint-Niklaas XXL In stock Try in store
- Antwerp In stock Try in store
- Bruges In stock Try in store
- Brussels In stock Try in store
- Ghent In stock Try in store
- Herentals In stock Try in store
- Leuven In stock Try in store
- Liege In stock Try in store
- Mechelen In stock Try in store
- Roeselare In stock Try in store
- Valenciennes In stock Try in store
Izotope Nectar 3
The next level of vocal mixing
From corrective to creative processing, all the way to the final polish, Nectar 3 ushers in a new era of mixing vocals with machine learning tools, modern workflows, and communication across your session.
Great vocals in isolation...
Vocal Assistant listens to your audio and gets you started with a custom preset, tailored to your unique vocal. Time consuming tasks like corrective EQ cuts, dynamics, and de-essing are performed with precision in seconds. Vocal Assistant will even intelligently set an optimal input level with Auto Level Mode to ensure a smooth performance.
...and in the mix
Vocals are a big part of the mix, but they're not the only part. By communicating with the included Relay plug-in, Nectar will help place your vocal at the forefront of the mix, moving other competing mix elements out of the way automatically. Vocal Assistant: Unmask will communicate with any instance of Nectar 3, Neutron 2 Advanced (available separately), or iZotope Relay (included with Nectar 3) to create the perfect nest for your vocal.
A match made in heaven: Melodyne 4 essential
iZotope has partnered with Celemony to include Melodyne 4 essential, giving you surgical, intuitive, and truly transparent pitch adjustment capabilities that are an industry standard in professional studios around the world. Nectar 3 is also bundled with iZotope RX Breath Control, which can intelligently detect breaths in dialogue or vocal recordings and automatically suppress them.
Catch every breath
Nectar 3 comes bundled with the magic of RX, the standard for audio cleanup and restoration. RX 7 Breath Control is designed to detect breaths in audio recordings and make them disappear, reducing time spent in the comping and editing stage. The Vocal Chain Bundle and Music Production Suite 2 include even more time-saving restorative features from the RX family.
The pinnacle of audio plug-in design
Every module in Nectar 3 has been redesigned with your time and experience in mind. With new ways to interact with key module settings, a resizable interface, exciting metering animations, and new contextual selection settings, it’s a visual experience so smooth, you won’t want to go back to knobs and faders.
Izotope Nectar 3
Mac: OS X 10.8.5 (Mountain Lion) Pro Tools 10 only; OS X 10.9.5 (Mavericks) - macOS 10.14 (Mojave)
Windows: 7 - 10
• AU (32 & 64-bit), AAX (64-bit, real-time), AAX-AS (64-bit, Audiosuite). RTAS (32-bit, real-time), DPM-AS (32-bit, Audiosuite), VST2 (32 & 64-bit), VST3 (32 & 64-bit)
Melodyne 4 essential
Mac OS: Intel Dual Core processor (Quad Core or better recommended), 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended), macOS 10.6.8 and 10.11.x to 10.13
Windows OS: Intel or AMD Dual Core processor (Quad Core or better recommended), 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended), Windows 7, 8.1 or 10 (64-bit recommended), ASIO-compatible audio hardware
Activation: Computer-based or iLok USB dongle (2nd or 3rd generation), Melodyne 4 essential only computer-based. Internet access is required for activation
• Ableton Live 9 - 10, Cubase 9.5, Digital Performer 9, FL Studio 12, Logic Pro X, Nuendo 8, Pro Tools 10 - 12, Reaper 5, Reason 10, Studio One 3 - 4