- Sint-Niklaas XXL In stock Try in store
- Antwerp Not in stock Try in store
- Bruges Not in stock Try in store
- Brussels Not in stock Try in store
- Ghent Not in stock Try in store
- Herentals Not in stock Try in store
- Leuven Not in stock Try in store
- Liege Not in stock Try in store
- Mechelen Not in stock Try in store
- Roeselare Not in stock Try in store
- Valenciennes Not in stock Try in store
When your project requires a powerful performance with no sacrifice in quality, the Genelec 8030C active studio monitor is designed to exceed your expectations. The 8030C, introduced in 2017, even delivers 4 dB higher SPL and has a lower energy consumption than earlier models of 8030.
As strikingly stylish as it is sonically impressive, the 8030C features the rounded edges and colour-free, accurate reproduction of the rigid all-aluminium Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE™). Every element of the design is crafted to perfect your listening experience. Precise on- and off-axis frequency reproduction is courtesy of the Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW™). Broad low-frequencies and high SPLs are delivered with a flow-optimised internal curved reflex tube and a maximised internal volume. And when you’re finished, Genelec Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS™) circuitry detects when your system is no longer in use, placing it into an environmentally friendly, power-saving standby mode.
From professional studios to outside broadcast vehicles, the 8030C has been crafted to combine extraordinary power with absolute precision.
• 104 dB SPL
• Frequency response: 47 Hz – 25 kHz (-6 dB)
• Accuracy of frequency response: ± 2.0 dB (54 Hz - 20 kHz)
• Driver dimension: Woofer 5 inch + Tweeter 3/4 inch metal dome + DCW™
• Amplifier power: Woofer 50 W + Tweeter 50 W (both Class D)
• Dimensions: H 299 x W 189 x D 178 mm 11 13/16 x 7 7/16 x 7 1/16 inch, with Iso-Pod™
• Weight: 5.0 kg / 11 lb
• Connections: 1 x XLR analog input