Item number: 284219
- Eindhoven XXL On request Closed
- Rotterdam XXXL On request Closed
- Amsterdam XL On request Closed
- The DJGear Shop - Amsterdam NEW On request Closed
- The Hague On request Closed
- Deventer On request Closed
- Groningen On request Closed
- Heerlen On request Closed
- Leeuwarden On request Closed
- Utrecht On request Closed
- Sint-Niklaas XXL On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Antwerp XXL On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Antwerp Outlet On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Bruges On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Brussels On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Ghent On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- The DJGear Shop - Ghent On request Closed
- Hasselt On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Herentals On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Leuven On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Liege On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Mechelen On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Ostend On request Closed
- Roeselare On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Valenciennes On request Open today till 19:00
Foxgear Rainbow Reverb
These features are all at a fraction of what other boutique pedals cost.
Foxgear Rainbow Reverb
The pedals from the Foxgear Professional Compact series measure only 2,3” x 4,7” x 1,1”, and thanks to their top mounted jacks, they can easily fit in any pedalboard. Compared to other manufacturer’s lesser-quality, side-jack mounted micro-pedals, you can fit 4 Foxgear pedals in the same space normally needed for 3 of the other manufacturer’s micro-pedals.
Foxgear pedals are constructed with non-SMD components in the audio path, with analog design, and high-quality components like Wima capacitors, real Alpha 16mm pots, non-plastic trimmers, and a true bypass circuit that includes Panasonic golden pin relays.
5 Reverb presets
• Shimmer: The Shimmer effect is a well-known kind of reverb tail that mimics the sound of strings or organ that rise up behind your notes and follows the harmony of the chords you are playing for an outstanding result.
• Celestial: more shimmer! High pitched and different frequency harmonics mimic a more effective organ/string carpet, organic, dynamic and touch responsive, so creative! (Deep Control changes the frequency used for the shimmer effect)
• Rotary Verb: imagine placing an old rotary speaker in the middle of the empty Panthenon in Rome. With the Multi control you can change the lFO rate to increase or decrease the modulation.
• Church: one of the coolest reverb effects, uses the Deep control to move from your local church to a larger Gothic Chathedral.
• Spring: emulate an analog spring reverb allowing you chose the length with Deep control, and Lo- cut filtering with the Multi control.