Item number: 281859
This item is in stock in one or more stores and can be dispatched within a few days.
- Amsterdam XL In stock Try in store
- The DJGear Shop - Amsterdam NEW Not in stock Try in store
- The Hague XXL Not in stock Try in store
- The DJGear Shop - Den Haag NEW Not in stock Try in store
- Deventer Not in stock Try in store
- Eindhoven XXL Not in stock Try in store
- Groningen Not in stock Try in store
- Heerlen Not in stock Try in store
- Leeuwarden Not in stock Try in store
- Rotterdam XXXL Not in stock Try in store
- Utrecht Not in stock Try in store
- Valenciennes Not in stock Try in store
- Antwerp XXL Not in stock Try in store
- Antwerp Outlet Not in stock Try in store
- Bruges Not in stock Try in store
- Brussels Not in stock Try in store
- Ghent Not in stock Try in store
- The DJGear Shop - Ghent Not in stock Try in store
- Hasselt Not in stock Try in store
- Herentals Not in stock Try in store
- Kortrijk NEW Not in stock Try in store
- Leuven Not in stock Try in store
- Mechelen Not in stock Try in store
- Ostend Not in stock Try in store
- Roeselare Not in stock Try in store
- Distribution Centre Not in stock
Focusrite Scarlett 3 Solo
Its features include a single upgraded third-generation Scarlett mic preamp: with a switchable Air setting to reproduce the Air effect of Focusrite's original ISA mic preamp, giving your vocal recordings a brighter and more open sound.
The high impedance, high-headroom instrument input allows you to record guitar or bass without any clipping or unwanted distortion, while Gain Halo metering makes it easy for you to set the input level. And Scarlett Solo's balanced outputs are hum-free when connecting studio monitors with balanced inputs, so you'll always have pristine audio playback.
Scarlett Solo is designed to stand up to days on the road and connects straight to your Mac or PC via USB cable, with no external power required. It comes with all the software tools you need to get started, including two comprehensive digital audio workstations: Ableton Live Lite and Pro Tools First Focusrite Creative Pack. Intuitive enough for beginners yet advanced enough to inspire real creativity with great-sounding effects.
Focusrite have partnered with Splice to give 3rd Gen. interface owners a free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription when setting a new Splice account. Splice Sounds offers millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily from your favourite producers, sound designers, and artists. Creators use Splice to make all kinds of music, including chart-topping pop, Grammy-winning albums, underground mixtapes, and cinematic scores.
As with all Focusrite products, you'll also benefit from a two-year warranty, award-winning customer support, and membership of their Plug-in Collective offering free software downloads and generous discounts.
• The best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable Air mode to give your recordings a brighter and more open sound
• One high-headroom instrument input to plug in your guitar or bass
• High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/192kHz
• Two hum-free balanced outputs provide clean audio playback
• With our Quick Start tool, it's now easier than ever to get up and running
• Ableton Live Lite
• Quickly organise and arrange your sounds and start making tracks with this staple electronic music making software.
• Pro Tools ® | First Focusrite Creative Pack
• Pro Tools® | First brings you all the main features and workflow of the industry standard Pro Tools® in an entry-level music-making package designed to get the novice producer, instrumentalist or singer-songwriter up and recording in no time, adding 21 powerful plug-ins.
• Splice Sounds
• Three months Splice Sounds membership with new Splice accounts – offering millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily.
• Antares® Auto-Tune® Access
• For everything from natural sounding, near-real-time pitch adjustment for getting the best vocal takes, to lightning-fast Hip-hop-inspired pitching for adding a whole new sound to your tracks.
• Relab’s LX480 Essentials
• Get four reverbs, modelled on The Hit Factory NYC’s reverb unit, and used on countless hits. LX480 Essentials gives you the sounds of a studio which has played host to names from Springsteen, the Stones and Kool and the Gang, to The Weeknd, Pharell, Katy Perry, and everyone in between.
• Softube® Marshall® Silver Jubilee 2555
• The modern evolution of the iconic JCM800, brought to you by analogue-modelling experts Softube®. The Silver Jubilee offers everything from warm cleans, through classic crunch, and up to modern high gain tube amp sounds.
• XLN Audio® Addictive Keys
• Add beautifully captured piano to your tracks with the choice of one of four professional-sounding models from Steinway®, Yamaha® and the classic Rhodes®. Plug in your MIDI controller and play; instantly be transported to a professional recording studio set up to capture one of these beautiful pianos – right from your studio.
• XLN Audio® Addictive Drums 2: Studio Rock
• Add the sounds of a pro drummer to your songs easily. Featuring expertly captured samples from a high-end Tama® and Pearl® drums, and Paiste® and Sabian® cymbals, recorded at Decibel Studios in Stockholm.
• Brainworx® bx_oberhausen
• The fully-analogue-modelled replica of a classic American polysynth. Bx_oberhausen is a component-by-component reproduction of an icon. With 32 voices, this digital model is capable of twice the count of today’s most valuable all-analogue synths – for lush chords and huge unison.
• Brainworx® Bx_console Focusrite SC
• The preamps that made Focusrite what we are today to your music. No other plug-in offers the unique character of the iconic large format console, with ISA 110 preamps – the origin of the famous ‘Air’ we still hear on Focusrite interfaces today. Bx_console Focusrite SC is a full channel strip, offering EQ, de-esser, compressor, limiter, gate and expander.
• Focusrite Red 2 & 3 Plug-in Suite
• Featuring a pair of meticulously captured digital models of the truly iconic EQ and Compressors which have made the Focusrite name a staple in world-class facilities across the globe. If you’ve kept up with major releases over the last 30 years, you’ve heard Red 2 and 3.
• Brainworx® bx_masterdesk
• Get your record release-ready with the high-end analogue mastering system. Bringing a smooth and simple workflow to the art of mastering, allowing anyone, from first-time-producer to industry pro to get studio-quality results quickly and effortlessly.
Focusrite Scarlett 3 Solo
• Connectivity: USB Type-C
• Protocol: USB 2.0
• Form Factor: Desktop
• Simultaneous I/O: 2 x 2
• A/D Resolution: 24-bit/192 kHz
• Number of Preamps: 1
• Phantom Power: YES
• Instrument Inputs: 1
• Line Inputs: 1
• Analogue Outputs: 2 TRS (Balanced)
• Headphone Outputs: 1
• Bus Powered: YES