Item number: 281857
This item is in stock at our shipping centre and can be dispatched immediately. Orders before 9:00 PM are shipped the same day.
- Rotterdam XXL In stock Try in store
- The Hague In stock Try in store
- Eindhoven In stock Try in store
- Groningen In stock Try in store
- Heerlen In stock Try in store
- Leeuwarden In stock Try in store
- Utrecht In stock Try in store
- Amsterdam Not in stock Try in store
- Sint-Niklaas XXL In stock Try in store
- Antwerp XXL In stock Try in store
- Bruges In stock Try in store
- Ghent In stock Try in store
- Hasselt In stock Try in store
- Herentals In stock Try in store
- Leuven In stock Try in store
- Liege In stock Try in store
- Mechelen In stock Try in store
- Roeselare In stock Try in store
- Brussels Not in stock Try in store
- Valenciennes In stock Try in store
Focusrite Scarlett 3 4i4
The 4i4 features two of Focusrite's best-ever performing third-generation Scarlett mic preamps: with optional Air setting to reproduce the Air effect of their original ISA mic preamp, giving your vocal or acoustic recordings a brighter and more open sound.
Record guitars or basses via the two high-headroom instrument inputs without any clipping or unwanted distortion and get creative using the four flexible line inputs – two on the front with gain control, and two fixed-line on the back allowing you to record up to four mono sources or two stereo line-level sources such as synthesisers or drum machines with guaranteed clarity.
A pair of virtual loopback inputs allows you to capture a stereo feed of any combination of hardware input and software playback channels – making podcasting, live streaming and sampling tasks easier.
Scarlett 4i4 is designed to stand up to days on the road and connects straight to your Mac or PC via USB cable, with no external power required. It comes with all the software tools you need to get started: two comprehensive digital audio workstations, Ableton Live Lite and Pro Tools First Focusrite Creative Pack; Softube's Time and Tone Bundle; Focusrite's Red Plug-in Suite; a choice of one of four of XLN Audio's Addictive Keys.
If that wasn't enough, Focusrite have partnered with Splice to give 3rd Gen. interface owners a free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription when setting a new Splice account. Splice Sounds offers millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily from your favourite producers, sound designers, and artists. Creators use Splice to make all kinds of music, including chart-topping pop, Grammy-winning albums, underground mixtapes, and cinematic scores.
And as with all Focusrite products, you'll also benefit from membership of their Plug-in Collective offering free software downloads and generous discounts, as well as a two-year warranty and award-winning customer support.
• Two of the best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable Air mode to give your vocal recordings a brighter and more open sound
• Two high-headroom instrument inputs to plug in your guitar or bass
• Two balanced line inputs for connecting synthesisers, drum machines and other line-level sources
• Four balanced outputs for clean monitoring and sending audio out to effects pedals
• High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/192kHz
Focusrite Scarlett 3 4i4
Connectivity: USB Type-C
Protocol: USB 2.0
Form Factor: Desktop
Simultaneous I/O: 4 x 4
A/D Resolution: 24-bit/192 kHz
Number of Preamps: 2
Phantom Power: YES
Number of Pads: 2
Instrument Inputs: 2
Line Inputs: 4
Analogue Outputs: 4
Headphone Outputs: 1
MIDI I/O: YES
Bus Powered: YES