Item number: 281856
This item is in stock at our shipping centre and can be dispatched immediately. Orders before 9:00 PM are shipped the same day.
- The DJGear Shop - Amsterdam NEW In stock Try in store
- The Hague XXL In stock Try in store
- The DJGear Shop - Den Haag NEW In stock Try in store
- Deventer In stock Try in store
- Eindhoven XXL In stock Try in store
- Groningen Only in store Try in store
- Leeuwarden In stock Try in store
- Rotterdam XXXL In stock Try in store
- Amsterdam XL Not in stock Try in store
- Heerlen Not in stock Try in store
- Utrecht Not in stock Try in store
- Valenciennes In stock Try in store
- Antwerp XXL In stock Try in store
- Antwerp Outlet In stock Try in store
- Bruges In stock Try in store
- Brussels In stock Try in store
- The DJGear Shop - Ghent In stock Try in store
- Hasselt In stock Try in store
- Herentals In stock Try in store
- Kortrijk NEW In stock Try in store
- Leuven In stock Try in store
- Mechelen In stock Try in store
- Ostend In stock Try in store
- Roeselare In stock Try in store
- Distribution Centre In stock
- Ghent Not in stock Try in store
Focusrite Scarlett 3 2i2
The 2i2 features two upgraded third-generation Scarlett mic preamps: with optional Air setting to reproduce the Air effect of Focusrite’s original ISA mic preamp, giving your vocal and acoustic recordings a brighter and more open sound.
Equipped with high performance 24-bit/192kHz AD-DA converters, Scarlett guarantees the same professional sound quality throughout the third-generation range.
The high impedance, high-headroom instrument inputs allow you to record guitar or bass without any clipping or unwanted distortion, while Gain Halo metering makes it easy for you to set the input level.
Scarlett 2i2 is designed to stand up to days on the road, and connects straight to your Mac® or PC via USB cable, with no external power required. It comes with all the software tools you need to get started, including two comprehensive digital audio workstations: Ableton® Live Lite™ and Pro Tools® First Focusrite Creative Pack. Intuitive enough for beginners yet advanced enough to inspire real creativity with great-sounding effects.
Focusrite have partnered with Splice to give 3rd Gen. interface owners a free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription when setting up a new Splice account. Splice Sounds offers millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily from your favorite producers, sound designers, and artists. Creators use Splice to make all kinds of music, including chart-topping pop, Grammy-winning albums, underground mixtapes, and cinematic scores.
The Focusrite sound: Officially supported on iPad Pro
Scarlett 2i2 is officially supported in use with USB-C iPad Pro. Setup and operation is simple: just plug in, fire up your favourite music-making app, and enjoy the Focusrite sound wherever you go.
And as with all Focusrite products, you’ll also benefit from a three-year warranty, award-winning customer support and membership of their Plug-in Collective offering free software downloads and generous discounts.
• Ableton Live Lite
• Quickly organise and arrange your sounds and start making tracks with this staple electronic music making software.
• Pro Tools ® | First Focusrite Creative Pack
• Pro Tools® | First brings you all the main features and workflow of the industry standard Pro Tools® in an entry-level music-making package designed to get the novice producer, instrumentalist or singer-songwriter up and recording in no time, adding 21 powerful plug-ins.
• Splice Sounds
• Three months Splice Sounds membership with new Splice accounts – offering millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily.
• Antares® Auto-Tune® Access
• For everything from natural sounding, near-real-time pitch adjustment for getting the best vocal takes, to lightning-fast Hip-hop-inspired pitching for adding a whole new sound to your tracks.
• Relab’s LX480 Essentials
• Get four reverbs, modelled on The Hit Factory NYC’s reverb unit, and used on countless hits. LX480 Essentials gives you the sounds of a studio which has played host to names from Springsteen, the Stones and Kool and the Gang, to The Weeknd, Pharell, Katy Perry, and everyone in between.
• Softube® Marshall® Silver Jubilee 2555
• The modern evolution of the iconic JCM800, brought to you by analogue-modelling experts Softube®. The Silver Jubilee offers everything from warm cleans, through classic crunch, and up to modern high gain tube amp sounds.
• XLN Audio® Addictive Keys
• Add beautifully captured piano to your tracks with the choice of one of four professional-sounding models from Steinway®, Yamaha® and the classic Rhodes®. Plug in your MIDI controller and play; instantly be transported to a professional recording studio set up to capture one of these beautiful pianos – right from your studio.
• XLN Audio® Addictive Drums 2: Studio Rock
• Add the sounds of a pro drummer to your songs easily. Featuring expertly captured samples from a high-end Tama® and Pearl® drums, and Paiste® and Sabian® cymbals, recorded at Decibel Studios in Stockholm.
• Brainworx® bx_oberhausen
• The fully-analogue-modelled replica of a classic American polysynth. Bx_oberhausen is a component-by-component reproduction of an icon. With 32 voices, this digital model is capable of twice the count of today’s most valuable all-analogue synths – for lush chords and huge unison.
• Brainworx® Bx_console Focusrite SC
• The preamps that made Focusrite what we are today to your music. No other plug-in offers the unique character of the iconic large format console, with ISA 110 preamps – the origin of the famous ‘Air’ we still hear on Focusrite interfaces today. Bx_console Focusrite SC is a full channel strip, offering EQ, de-esser, compressor, limiter, gate and expander.
• Focusrite Red 2 & 3 Plug-in Suite
• Featuring a pair of meticulously captured digital models of the truly iconic EQ and Compressors which have made the Focusrite name a staple in world-class facilities across the globe. If you’ve kept up with major releases over the last 30 years, you’ve heard Red 2 and 3.
• Get your record release-ready with the high-end analogue mastering system. Bringing a smooth and simple workflow to the art of mastering, allowing anyone, from first-time-producer to industry pro to get studio-quality results quickly and effortlessly.
Focusrite Scarlett 3 2i2
• Connectivity: USB Type-C
• Protocol: USB 2.0
• Form Factor: Desktop
• Simultaneous I/O: 2 x 2
• A/D Resolution: 24-bit/192 kHz
• Number of Preamps: 2
• Phantom Power: YES
• Instrument Inputs: 2
• Line Inputs: 2
• Analogue Outputs: 2
• Headphone Outputs: 1
• Bus Powered: YES