Item number: 281855
This item is expected soon. In many cases an estimated date is given as an indication. The actual delivery date may vary.
- Amsterdam XL Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- The DJGear Shop - Amsterdam NEW Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- The Hague XXL Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- The DJGear Shop - Den Haag NEW Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Deventer Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Eindhoven XXL Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Groningen Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Heerlen Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Leeuwarden Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Rotterdam XXXL Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Utrecht Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Valenciennes Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Antwerp XXL Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Antwerp Outlet Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Bruges Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Brussels Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Ghent Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- The DJGear Shop - Ghent Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Hasselt Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Herentals Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Kortrijk NEW Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Leuven Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Mechelen Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Ostend Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Roeselare Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Distribution Centre Not in stock
Focusrite Scarlett 3 18i8
It offers eight analogue inputs: four mic/line inputs, two high-impedance, high-headroom instrument inputs and four additional fixed-line inputs on the rear. An optical input allows for expansion of up to eight additional channels for larger recording sessions. And with improved A-D and D-A conversion, your recordings and playback will sound clear and pronounced up to 24-bit/192kHz, vital to helping you perfect your mix.
Scarlett 18i8 features four of Focusrite's best-ever-performing third-generation Scarlett mic preamps: with optional Air setting to reproduce the Air effect of their original ISA mic preamp, giving your vocal or acoustic recordings a brighter and more open sound. There's a pad on every mic preamp to accommodate higher-level signals without clipping.
Scarlett 18i8 offers two extra line outputs over the previous generation, and speaker switching technology for dual monitor setups. Two independent headphone outputs allow for both engineer and artist to monitor during recording sessions, and a pair of virtual loopback inputs allows you to capture a stereo feed of any combination of hardware input and software playback channels – making podcasting, live streaming and sampling tasks easier.
Scarlett 18i8 is designed to stand up to days on the road, and connects straight to your Mac or PC via USB cable. It comes with all the software tools you need to get started: two comprehensive digital audio workstations, Ableton Live Lite and Pro Tools First Focusrite Creative Pack; Softube's Time and Tone Bundle; Focusrite's Red Plug-in Suite; a choice of one of four of XLN Audio's Addictive Keys.
If that wasn't enough, Focusrite have partnered with Splice to give 3rd Gen. interface owners a free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription when setting a new Splice account. Splice Sounds offers millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily from your favourite producers, sound designers, and artists. Creators use Splice to make all kinds of music, including chart-topping pop, Grammy-winning albums, underground mixtapes, and cinematic scores.
And as with all Focusrite products, you'll also benefit from membership of their Plug-in Collective offering free software downloads and generous discounts, as well as a two-year warranty, award-winning customer support.
• Four of the best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable Air mode to give your recordings a brighter and more open sound
• Two high-headroom instrument inputs to plug in your guitar or bass
• Eight balanced line inputs for connecting synthesisers, drum machine and other line-level sources
• High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/192kHz
• Four monitor outputs with anti-thump technology and speaker switching
• Ableton Live Lite
• Quickly organise and arrange your sounds and start making tracks with this staple electronic music making software.
• Pro Tools ® | First Focusrite Creative Pack
• Pro Tools® | First brings you all the main features and workflow of the industry standard Pro Tools® in an entry-level music-making package designed to get the novice producer, instrumentalist or singer-songwriter up and recording in no time, adding 21 powerful plug-ins.
• Splice Sounds
• Three months Splice Sounds membership with new Splice accounts – offering millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily.
• Antares® Auto-Tune® Access
• For everything from natural sounding, near-real-time pitch adjustment for getting the best vocal takes, to lightning-fast Hip-hop-inspired pitching for adding a whole new sound to your tracks.
• Relab’s LX480 Essentials
• Get four reverbs, modelled on The Hit Factory NYC’s reverb unit, and used on countless hits. LX480 Essentials gives you the sounds of a studio which has played host to names from Springsteen, the Stones and Kool and the Gang, to The Weeknd, Pharell, Katy Perry, and everyone in between.
• Softube® Marshall® Silver Jubilee 2555
• The modern evolution of the iconic JCM800, brought to you by analogue-modelling experts Softube®. The Silver Jubilee offers everything from warm cleans, through classic crunch, and up to modern high gain tube amp sounds.
• XLN Audio® Addictive Keys
• Add beautifully captured piano to your tracks with the choice of one of four professional-sounding models from Steinway®, Yamaha® and the classic Rhodes®. Plug in your MIDI controller and play; instantly be transported to a professional recording studio set up to capture one of these beautiful pianos – right from your studio.
• XLN Audio® Addictive Drums 2: Studio Rock
• Add the sounds of a pro drummer to your songs easily. Featuring expertly captured samples from a high-end Tama® and Pearl® drums, and Paiste® and Sabian® cymbals, recorded at Decibel Studios in Stockholm.
• Brainworx® bx_oberhausen
• The fully-analogue-modelled replica of a classic American polysynth. Bx_oberhausen is a component-by-component reproduction of an icon. With 32 voices, this digital model is capable of twice the count of today’s most valuable all-analogue synths – for lush chords and huge unison.
• Brainworx® Bx_console Focusrite SC
• The preamps that made Focusrite what we are today to your music. No other plug-in offers the unique character of the iconic large format console, with ISA 110 preamps – the origin of the famous ‘Air’ we still hear on Focusrite interfaces today. Bx_console Focusrite SC is a full channel strip, offering EQ, de-esser, compressor, limiter, gate and expander.
• Focusrite Red 2 & 3 Plug-in Suite
• Featuring a pair of meticulously captured digital models of the truly iconic EQ and Compressors which have made the Focusrite name a staple in world-class facilities across the globe. If you’ve kept up with major releases over the last 30 years, you’ve heard Red 2 and 3.
• Brainworx® bx_masterdesk
• Get your record release-ready with the high-end analogue mastering system. Bringing a smooth and simple workflow to the art of mastering, allowing anyone, from first-time-producer to industry pro to get studio-quality results quickly and effortlessly.
Focusrite Scarlett 3 18i8
• Connectivity: USB Type-C
• Protocol: USB 2.0
• Form Factor: Rack Mount (1U)
• Simultaneous I/O: 18 x 8
• A/D Resolution: 24-bit/192 kHz
• Number of Preamps: 4
• Number of Pads: 4
• Phantom Power: YES
• Instrument Inputs: 2
• Line Inputs: 8
• Analogue Outputs: 4
• Headphone Outputs: 2
• Main/Alt Speaker Switching: YES (via software)
• Digital Inputs: S/PDIF & ADAT input
• Digital Outputs: S/PDIF
• MIDI I/O: YES
• Loopback: YES
• Bus Powered: NO
• Included PSU: YES