Related from FBT
FBT PROMaxX 114 A
Equipped with custom FBT speakers complete with B&C's renowned compression driver technology, PROMAXX combines true made-in-Italy quality and style. At its heart is a purpose-built FBT amplifier module with a switch-mode power supply. For the low frequency section, 700W RMS is driven via a highly efficient Class-D topology, boasting extremely low THD. For HF, meanwhile, 200W RMS is delivered by a Class-H / AB design chosen to ensure the highest definition of audio performance at high frequencies.
Also onboard is a powerful digital signal processing (DSP) platform made available to users of all levels thanks to an intuitive graphical user interface. Located on the rear of the enclosure, the menu-driven system is navigated via a single rotary control with push-to-select functionality.
Users can choose between 6 equalizer presets, each carefully designed by FBT engineers to ensure that every application is catered for (see below). Additionally, 2 preset slots are available for users to form their own designs, using 5 parametric equalizers per slot. Also available is a high-pass filter, a mic/line selector, low, mid and high tone settings and an optional delay of between 0 and 3.5 metres. Finally, users can exclusively choose between two limiter modes, MAX-SPL or MAX-QUALITY, to best suit their performance.
The PROMAXX feature-set is matched by the enclosure's versatility, with options for pole-mounting, wall-hanging, suspension or even deployment in an array. The result is the most accessible PROMAXX yet.
Presets for every occasion
• PROMAXX: Offers 6 presets to cater for a broad variety of uses, each crafted by FBT engineers. Employing powerful DSP, the presets ensure reliability while eliminating distortion.
• ORIGINAL / LIVE: The renowned, smooth FBT sound
• VOCAL: A special EQ setting to maximise speech intelligibility
• DJ Designed: To keep the energy high and your audience dancing
• TOURING: The reliability and the roar of the industry's most popular touring systems
• LOUDNESS: The ultimate preset for listening at a medium or low volume
• WARM: A special setting to emphasise full-bodied, low-mid frequencies.
- Power cable
FBT PROMaxX 114 A
• 355 mm (14") LF neodymium magnet woofer with 75mm (3") voice coil, custom made for FBT by B&C
• 35 mm (1,4") exit throat B&C HF compression driver with 64 mm (2,5") voice coil
• Frequency response from 45Hz to 20 kHz
• Compact Dimensions: ProMaxX 114A uses the same size gas-injected polypropylene molded enclosure as the ProMaxX 112A, but features our 14" LF Woofer for lower frequency SPL
• Full grille design with black acoustic cloth
• Extremely light, only 17,4 kg
• Code: 40603
• Configuration: 2 way
• Built-in amplifier LF/HF: 700/200 W RMS
• Built-in amplifier peak LF/HF: 1400/400 W
• Frequency response: 45Hz-20KHz -6dB
• Low Frequency woofer: 14 - 3 coil neodymium inch
• High Frequency driver: 1.4 - 2.5 coil inch
• Maximum SPL cont/peak: 127.5 / 135.5 dB
• Dispersion: 90° x 60° HxV
• Input impedance: 22 Kohm
• AC Power requirements: IEC VA
• Input connector: XLR with loop, RCA ST
• Power cord: 5 m
• Net Dimension (WxHxD): 402x644x345 mm
• Net Weight: 17.5 Kg
• Transport Dimension (WxHxD): 500x745x440 mm
• Transport Weight: 20.1 Kg