Item number: 285129
This item is in stock in one or more stores and can be dispatched within a few days.
- Bruges In stock Try in store
- Brussels In stock Try in store
- Ghent In stock Try in store
- Leuven In stock Try in store
- Liege In stock Try in store
- Sint-Niklaas XXL Not in stock Try in store
- Antwerp Not in stock Try in store
- Herentals Not in stock Try in store
- Mechelen Not in stock Try in store
- Roeselare Not in stock Try in store
- Valenciennes Not in stock Try in store
Evans Evans UV2 Coated Tom Pack - Rock 10", 12", 16"
UV2 drumheads feature Evans’ patented UV-cured coating technology over two plies of reinforced 7mil film. Extensively tested with some of the heaviest of hitters, these heads set a new standard for durability in one of the most tried and true two ply forms. They make for a versatile snare head or a warm, focused tom head with lots of attack.
For over 60 years, Evans has been an innovator in drumhead manufacturing and design. As the creator of the first synthetic drumhead and other revolutionary products such as EMAD, Hydraulics, and the UV1 series, Evans drumheads are designed with the intent of solving problems for drummers. Regarded for high quality and consistency all Evans drumheads are made in the USA and feature Level 360 Technology.