Item number: 232595
- Sint-Niklaas XXL In stock Try in store
- Antwerp Not in stock Try in store
- Bruges Not in stock Try in store
- Brussels Not in stock Try in store
- Ghent Not in stock Try in store
- Herentals Not in stock Try in store
- Leuven Not in stock Try in store
- Liege Not in stock Try in store
- Mechelen Not in stock Try in store
- Roeselare Not in stock Try in store
- Valenciennes Not in stock Try in store
The EKX series features eight models (four powered and four passive), including 12" and 15" two-way models and 15" and 18" subwoofers. EKX is positioned above the ZLX and ELX series and below the ETX series.
High-efficiency Class-D power amplifiers (up to 1500 W) deliver up to 134 dB peak SPL via high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV.
Signal Synchronized Transducers™ (SST) waveguide design, and Class-D amplifiers coupled with QuickSmartDSP all work together to provide precise coverage and superior sound quality at high SPLs. EV's award-winning industrial design — incorporating robust wood enclosures, premium-quality hardware, and durable EVCoat finish — ensures that EKX speakers look as great as they sound.
Intelligent Thermal Management
Intelligent thermal management with a variable-speed fan controlled by multiple onboard sensors, ensuring superior performance and reliability in demanding environmental conditions.
Ideal for portable and installed applications
Lightweight, compact 15-mm wood enclosures with internal bracing, durable EVCoat finish, eight M10 threaded mounting points (full-range models), aluminum pole-mounts, and all-metal handles. Subs feature large slot ports for low distortion and excellent bass extension, and are equipped with a metal grille reinforcement bar.
• Low Pass Frequency: Adjustable: 80 Hz, 100 Hz, 120 Hz, 150 Hz
• Maximum SPL: 134 dB peak dB Maximum SPL is measured at 1 m using broadband pink noise at maximum output.
• Power Consumption: 1.8 A Current rating is 1/8 power
• Power Rating: 1300 W
• Frequency Response (-3 dB): 40 Hz - 150 Hz Half Space Measurement
• Frequency Response (-10 dB): 35 Hz - 180 Hz Half Space Measurement
• LF Transducer: EVS-18C 457 mm (18 in)
• Connector Type: (2) XLR/TRS combo jacks and (2) XLR link outputs
• Enclosure Material: 15 mm, plywood with EVCoat
• Grill: 18 AWG steel with powdercoat
• Height: 520 mm (20.47")
• Width: 606 mm (23.86")
• Depth: 612 mm (24.09")
• Weight Net: 32.8 kg (72.31 lbs)
• Shipping Weight: 41.2 kg (90.83 lbs)