Item number: 232593
This item is not available from stock, but may be available with our supplier. In most cases, the item can still be delivered quickly. Please contact our customer service for the best price and delivery time.
- Sint-Niklaas XXL On request Open today till 18:00
- Antwerp On request Open today till 18:00
- Bruges On request Open today till 18:00
- Brussels On request Open today till 18:00
- Ghent On request Open today till 18:00
- Herentals On request Open today till 18:00
- Leuven On request Open today till 18:00
- Liege On request Open today till 18:00
- Mechelen On request Open today till 18:00
- Roeselare On request Open today till 18:00
- Valenciennes On request Open today till 19:00
- Condition: Mint / as new
- Warranty: 12 months
- Item number: 276220
- Stock in stores: -
- Total stock: 1
** Not valid in combination with other offers and promotions. Discounts, coupon codes and other promotions do not apply to B-Stock products.
The EKX series features eight models (four powered and four passive), including 12" and 15" two-way models and 15" and 18" subwoofers. EKX is positioned above the ZLX and ELX series and below the ETX series.
Signal Synchronized Transducers™ (SST) waveguide design, and Class-D amplifiers coupled with QuickSmartDSP all work together to provide precise coverage and superior sound quality at high SPLs. EV's award-winning industrial design — incorporating robust wood enclosures, premium-quality hardware, and durable EVCoat finish — ensures that EKX speakers look as great as they sound.
Signal Synchronized Transducers™ (SST)
EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers™ (SST) waveguide design on full-range models provides precise and consistent coverage.
Ideal for portable and installed applications
Lightweight, compact 15-mm wood enclosures with internal bracing, durable EVCoat finish, eight M10 threaded mounting points (full-range models), aluminum pole-mounts, and all-metal handles. Subs feature large slot ports for low distortion and excellent bass extension, and are equipped with a metal grille reinforcement bar.
• Axial Sensitivity (SPL, 1 W @ 1 m): 96 dB
• Maximum SPL: 134 dB
• Nominal Impedance: 8 O
• Power Handling (Continuous / Peak): 400 W/1600 W
• Frequency Response (-3 dB): 50 Hz - 100 Hz Half Space Measurement
• Frequency Response (-10 dB): 35 Hz - 300 Hz Half Space Measurement
• Recommended High-Pass Frequency: 30 Hz
• LF Transducer: EVS-18C 457 mm (18 in)
• Minimum Impedance: 7 O
• Connector Type: Dual NL4
• Enclosure Material: 15 mm, plywood with EVCoat
• Grill: 18 AWG steel with powdercoat
• Height: 520 mm (20.47")
• Width: 606 mm (23.86")
• Depth: 612 mm (24.09")
• Weight Net: 31.8 kg (70.11 lbs)
• Shipping Weight: 40.1 kg (88.41 lbs)