Item number: 232586
- Rotterdam XXL In stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Apeldoorn In stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Eindhoven In stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Amsterdam Not in stock Open today from 10:00
- The Hague Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Groningen Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Leeuwarden Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Utrecht Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Sint-Niklaas XXL In stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Brussels In stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Ghent In stock Open today from 10:00
- Antwerp Not in stock Open today from 10:00
- Bruges Not in stock Sunday open from 10:00
- Herentals Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Leuven Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Liege Not in stock Open today from 14:00
- Mechelen Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Roeselare Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Valenciennes Not in stock Open today from 15:00
The EKX series features eight models (four powered and four passive), including 12" and 15" two-way models and 15" and 18" subwoofers. EKX is positioned above the ZLX and ELX series and below the ETX series.
High-efficiency Class-D power amplifiers (up to 1500 W) deliver up to 134 dB peak SPL via high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV.
Best-in-class processing, EV's signature single-knob user interface, and intuitive menu navigation via LCD. Easy setup via four presets (Music, Live, Speech*, Club), sub/top system-match crossovers, three-band EQ*, five user-programmable presets (Store and Recall settings), visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control* and meters, and master volume control to ensure optimal gain structure . EV-exclusive Cardioid Control Technology feature for subwoofers allows output to be steered towards the audience with up to 35 dB reduction on stage when multiple subs are deployed.
Signal Synchronized Transducers™ (SST) waveguide design, and Class-D amplifiers coupled with QuickSmartDSP all work together to provide precise coverage and superior sound quality at high SPLs. EV's award-winning industrial design — incorporating robust wood enclosures, premium-quality hardware, and durable EVCoat finish — ensures that EKX speakers look as great as they sound.
Intelligent Thermal Management
Intelligent thermal management with a variable-speed fan controlled by multiple onboard sensors, ensuring superior performance and reliability in demanding environmental conditions.
Signal Synchronized Transducers™ (SST)
EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers™ (SST) waveguide design on full-range models provides precise and consistent coverage.
Ideal for portable and installed applications
Lightweight, compact 15-mm wood enclosures with internal bracing, durable EVCoat finish, eight M10 threaded mounting points (full-range models), aluminum pole-mounts, and all-metal handles. Subs feature large slot ports for low distortion and excellent bass extension, and are equipped with a metal grille reinforcement bar.
• Maximum SPL: 132 dB dB Maximum SPL is measured at 1 m using broadband pink noise at maximum output.
• Power Consumption: 1.8 A Current rating is 1/8 power
• Power Rating: 1500 W
• Frequency Response (-3 dB): 60 Hz - 18 kHz Hz Full space measurement using the music DSP preset.
• Frequency Response (-10 dB): 50 Hz - 20 kHz Hz Full space measurement using the music DSP preset.
• Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H: 90 °
• Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V: 60 °
• LF Transducer: EVS-12M 300 mm (12 in)
• HF Transducer: DH-1M 1-inch titanium compression driver
• Crossover Frequency: 1.7 k Hz
• Connector Type: (1) Stereo RCA input, (2) XLR/TRS combo jack, and (1) XLR link output
• Enclosure Material: 15 mm, plywood with EVCoat
• Grill: 18 AWG steel with powdercoat
• Suspension: (8) M10 threaded mounting points
• Height: 607 mm (23.9")
• Width: 375 mm (14.76")
• Depth: 356 mm (14.02")
• Weight Net: 18.8 kg (41.45 lbs)
• Shipping Weight: 22.9 kg (50.49 lbs)