Item number: 252808
The term "paraphonic" refers to NYX's dual oscillator structure. With a single key depressed, both oscillators play the selected note, whereas when two keys are pressed, OSC 1plays the low note and OSC 2 plays the higher note. It can also be set to unison mode. Its internal synthesis powers are extraordinary and will immerse you in the classic analog synthesis experience (including tuning drift of oscillators until they have warmed up!). Add to this its state-of-the-art MIDI to CV conversion and you have a powerful analog synthesis engine that you can easily strap into your MIDI sequences.
The entire right-hand side of NYX is set up for integrating other synthesis modules into NYX's sound shaping duties. There are nine inputs and six outputs offering integration to and from oscillators, VCFs, VCAs, gates, pulse width and more.
• Analog Paraphonic Synthesizer
• Unique Reverb Effect by Crazy Tube Circuits (as found on Splash Mk3)
• 2 x VCO with separate glide controls
• Dual State Variable 24 or 12dB / oct Filter
• Triangle wave LFO
• Triple Unique Envelope Generator (can be used as an LFO)
• Unique Routing control (allows open architecture)
• 15 patches for an astonishing Modular experience:
• CV Outputs: VCO2 direct wave out with attenuation control,
• Envelope 1 , Envelope 2 (with attenuation), Modulation Wheel, Gate, Midi to CV
• CV Inputs: Osc1 Frequency, Osc2 Frequency, VCF Cut off (for both filters),VCF Cut off (post for the 2nd filter), VCO1 PW, Gate, CV, VCA