- Sint-Niklaas XXL Not in stock Try in store
- Antwerp Not in stock Try in store
- Bruges Not in stock Try in store
- Brussels Not in stock Try in store
- Ghent Not in stock Try in store
- Herentals Not in stock Try in store
- Leuven Not in stock Try in store
- Liege Not in stock Try in store
- Mechelen Not in stock Try in store
- Roeselare Not in stock Try in store
- Valenciennes Not in stock Try in store
Dr. Z EZG-50
Much time and care was taken in the development of the EZG-50. The seed of the amp came from a new 6L6 output transformer designed for Z Amps by Ken Fischer. The output transformer has a very unique impedance not used by other American amp makers. This is one of the key factors to the EZG-50s sound.
NOS Allen Bradley carbon comp resistors are used in all critical tone positions of the EZG-50 circuit. These classic resistors add a warmth and depth to the tone that only they can give. The EZG-50 features a 2 knob all tube reverb. The Dwell and Mix controls give you full authority over your reverb needs. Anything from a subtle tail on the note to a full-on surf assault is at your command. You also get a full EQ and a Pre and Post master volume.
Around back you'll find 16, 8, and 4 ohm speaker outs to accommodate any cabinet. With 50 watts of clean power, 2 knob reverb, and a tube rectifier, the EZG-50 is the blackface head that never was… ala Dr Z!
Dr. Z EZG-50
Power Output: 50 Watts
Output Tubes: 2 TUNG-SOL 6L6GC STR
Preamp Tubes: V1 12AX7, V2 NOS 12AT7/6201, V3 12AX7, V4 NOS 12AT7/6201
Rectifier: 1 – 5AR4
Controls: Pre & Post Volume, Treble, Mid, Bass, Dwell, Mix
Configurations Head: 1×12, 2×10 Combos
Dimensions & Weight Head: 22 3/4" W, 10 1/8" H, 10" D; 44 lbs.