Item number: 242191
This item is not available from stock, but may be available with our supplier. In most cases, the item can still be delivered quickly. Please contact our customer service for the best price and delivery time.
- Rotterdam XXL On request Open today till 21:00
- Amsterdam On request Open today till 18:00
- Apeldoorn On request Open today till 18:00
- The Hague On request Open today till 18:00
- Eindhoven On request Open today till 21:00
- Groningen On request Open today till 18:00
- Leeuwarden On request Open today till 18:00
- Utrecht On request Open today till 18:00
- Sint-Niklaas XXL On request Open today till 18:00
- Antwerp On request Open today till 18:00
- Bruges On request Open today till 18:00
- Brussels On request Open today till 18:00
- Ghent On request Open today till 18:00
- Herentals On request Open today till 18:00
- Leuven On request Open today till 18:00
- Liege On request Open today till 18:00
- Mechelen On request Open today till 18:00
- Roeselare On request Open today till 18:00
- Valenciennes On request Open today till 19:00
** Not valid in combination with other offers and promotions. Discounts, coupon codes and other promotions do not apply to B-Stock products.
Dexibell Vivo Stage S7
The audio quality of the DEXIBELL is unquestionable but what is even more astonishing is the interaction the player feels with the instrument. Every subtle nuance is conveyed and channelled from the musicians fingers. Every aspect of the real sound is faithfully reproduced by layering precise and articulate resonances in order to capture every possible interaction with the wood as a living material.
DEXIBELL exceeds the current standard of 16-bit and 44.1 KHz, the standard audio CD reproduction, with the use of higher definition, both in the “waveforms” format and also in the integrated circuit of the conversion from digital to analogue (DAC). 16-bit represents the audio in 65,356 levels, while 24-bit can represent it more widely in 16,777,216 levels, 256 times greater.
The new 24-bit technology together with the 48 KHz sample rate has significantly improved both the frequency response and the dynamic range of audio, compared to all other digital pianos.
At the heart of the DEXIBELL piano lies an incredibly powerful “Quad Core” processor capable of managing 320 digital oscillators. This huge number of oscillators allows for the simulation of all elements, sounds and noises which culminate to model the T2L sound.
The increased polyphony used in Dexibell Pianos contributes to simulate the realistic responsiveness of a real acoustic piano through virtually unlimited polyphony.
Throughout the range of DEXIBELL pianos, the recorded waveform length of each individual note is between 3 and 15 times higher than the equivalent products currently on the market. A low note on a DEXIBELL piano has an original waveform of 15 seconds. The current average is between 1 and 5 seconds. The result is astonishing realism and vitality of the harmonics through the evolution of the sound of the held notes.
Dexibell Vivo Stage S7
Vivo Stage Series
• Audio quality: 24 bit linear, 48 Khz (Internal processing and DSP at 32 bit floating)
• Unlimited Polyphony: 320 oscillators
• XXL samples: Holophonic waves up to 15 seconds on lower Piano notes
• Wireless connectivity: Bluetooth
• Display: 128 x 64 High Contrast Organic LED
• EFX: 24 Reverb, 12 Effects, EQ
• Player/Recorder: WAV 48KHz, 32bit floating
• USB: to Host (MIDI), to Device (Memory
• Parts: 3 (Main, Layer, Split)
• Keyboard: 88 weighted, ivory feel, triple contact
• Sounds: 72 +, 9 user
• Memory: 81 +, user unlimited on USB memomry
- 3 pedal Inputs
- 7 Rotary encoders
- Pitch Bender
- 2 assignable switches
• Bluetooth: Audio Streaming
- Stereo Outputs
- Stereo Audio In
- USB Host
- USB Device
- 2 Headphones
- MIDI in, out, thru
• Dimensions: 1330-372-135 mm
• Weight: 17,5 Kg